Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav 4 Cabriolet

Hi all,

I just bought a RAV 4 Cab 1999 (love it to bits). I understand these are pretty rare so I'm trying to guage how many are about. If u have one why not let us know or post a pic!

have u got any photos of your Ravriolet? Didn't know they existed, so will be interested to see one!

Phil

we have two that come in too the work but thats the only two i have ever seen(i work for a toyota main dealer)

have u got any photos of your Ravriolet? Didn't know they existed, so will be interested to see one!

Phil

Have a look here Phill if you havent seen one :thumbsup: Stew

Thanks for the link and the photo - they look quite smart!! Did they only make them in the 4.1 variety?

Cheers,

Phil

Phil

Have a look here Phill if you havent seen one :thumbsup: Stew

Yea the pic's good but the article's not great..... mine has permanent 4wd for starters... ;)

Actually the article's sh%t....the guy doesn't know what he's talking about and yet criticises by talking rubbish.... I won't state any examples :ffs: ;)

That would turn some heads at the JAE on Saturday!!!

Fancy a day out.

Was hoping to get Smilers mint Giant but it's a bit far. Don't know whats happened to Bothy so no 4.1s so far......

Unfortunatleey now sold (pesky kids meant we had to trade it in for the 5 door 4.2 as there was a poor excuse for a boot !). Not all sad though. We are over the moon with its replacement !

• 4 weeks later...

Fancy a day out.

Was hoping to get Smilers mint Giant but it's a bit far. Don't know whats happened to Bothy so no 4.1s so far......

Hiya,

couldn't make it ...when's the next one anchorman will see what i can do :)

Regards,

joe

PS. excuse my french (above) :unsure:

Fancy a day out.

Hiya,

couldn't make it ...when's the next one anchorman will see what i can do :)

Regards,

joe

PS. excuse my french (above) :unsure:

Next year some time but just watch the National and General Meets section :thumbsup: