Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally Home Barn Find Corolla Gt

ra28gt

Finally got the GT home and gave its first valet wash, since 1995. Anyway here are some pictures, .. :D

more pics can be seen on my site :thumbsup:

3 WEEKS AGO

ll.jpg

AFTER WASH AND VALET

a376.jpg

a462.jpg

a471.jpg

a438.jpg

jk.jpg

m-3.jpg

Gorgeous car! Epic find! :)

Thanks pal ;)

what engines are they dude?

very cleannnnn

1.6 Twin cam ,, any luck on the number i gave you

what engines are they dude?

very cleannnnn

1.6 Twin cam ,, any luck on the number i gave you

the 01425 one?

yes..thats the only number i have for him

called him, think he is out. so will call him again in an hour or so. REALLY WANT THAT CAR :lol:

SHES A MINTER AINT SHE B) :drool: My dad had 3 of them back in the days I remember going Ireland to buy them was only 13 then, red grey n gold the colour where

called him, think he is out. so will call him again in an hour or so. REALLY WANT THAT CAR :lol:

SHES A MINTER AINT SHE B) :drool: My dad had 3 of them back in the days good 4 door family cars very reliable

Your dad had good taste :lol:

My dad also had one of them, sadly she got written off 3 weeks ago and we are on the hunt for a new one. keeping my finger's crossed that this one aint gone.

SHES A MINTER AINT SHE B) :drool: My dad had 3 of them back in the days good 4 door family cars very reliable

My dad also had one of them, sadly she got written off 3 weeks ago and we are on the hunt for a new one. keeping my finger's crossed that this one aint gone.

Shouldnt be As i rang him couple days ago and he still had the car,, you better be quick tho as he was telling me he was going to advertise her soon

Shouldnt be As i rang him couple days ago and he still had the car,, you better be quick tho as he was telling me he was going to advertise her soon

i just need him to pick up the phone tonight then i know i have secured it kinda.

hope he aint partying till 3am (fingers crossed)

haha good luck any way keep me informed as to what happens, you owe me a ride :D

haha good luck any way keep me informed as to what happens, you owe me a ride :D

There should be a new build thread up soon.

i own curry and a pint haha.

will let you now what happens.

yo jibby, your one lucky guy, to have found such a minter, reminds me of (VAZ 2579)

let me know if you decide to sell it.

yo jibby, your one lucky guy, to have found such a minter, reminds me of (VAZ 2579)

let me know if you decide to sell it.

was waiting for your reply ;) am glad you like her shes a good one booked in for mot this week, will come see you one day and let you have a blast from the past ;)

Great find there, looks mint :drool: add me to that list if you want to sell her.

Andy

Thanks for the comments guys :thumbsup: