Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Withdrawal Symptoms :(

Rolla_SR

Just over a year ago now i decided to buy an SR over a CTS... and not a day goes by where i wish i had the thrill of 'lift' i'm looking to rid of my SR coming upto xmas... the only problem is finance on the vehicle doesnt match its value... anyone here a guru that can suggest i way forward for this?

Also what do you younger drivers do to get insured on a CTS cause my cheapest quote was £1400 and im 21 with 3 years ncb and no points.

How bad is the negative equity and how long did you take the finance over?

How bad is the negative equity and how long did you take the finance over?

The car is valued by the garage at £6k.... but I have seen adverts from toyota and on autotrader for the SR with more millage than mine for around £8k so if i could fetch around that figure i would be fine as my finance is just over £9k... the finance is a 3 year agreement and i have filled 15 months so far!

Put the car up for sale at what you think you can sell it for, get the buyer to pay the finance company direct and then pay the outstanding balance in cash (beg steal or borrow the £500-£1000). This should be agreed with the finance company 1st and obviously the buyer. Once thats all sorted find the car you want and start again.

The only other options are giving the car back early after agreeing it with the finance company (this again may need cash inputting, i assume on its on a PCP?) or pay it off fully.

Just over a year ago now i decided to buy an SR over a CTS... and not a day goes by where i wish i had the thrill of 'lift' i'm looking to rid of my SR coming upto xmas... the only problem is finance on the vehicle doesnt match its value... anyone here a guru that can suggest i way forward for this?

Also what do you younger drivers do to get insured on a CTS cause my cheapest quote was £1400 and im 21 with 3 years ncb and no points.

In respect to the insurance, you can get it massively cheaper i have just had the "pleasure" of insurance shopping. With all the modifications declared on a replacement scheme and with the car its self insured for 7k, and the fact i am 22 and have no point and only 2 years no claims and 2 years driving experience. I pay £750 on a 5k limited millage scheme. With your stats i think you can get cheaper then mine with out the limited millage. Try adrian flux pal.

Just over a year ago now i decided to buy an SR over a CTS...

EPIC FAIL!!!!!

In respect to the insurance, you can get it massively cheaper i have just had the "pleasure" of insurance shopping. With all the modifications declared on a replacement scheme and with the car its self insured for 7k, and the fact i am 22 and have no point and only 2 years no claims and 2 years driving experience. I pay £750 on a 5k limited millage scheme. With your stats i think you can get cheaper then mine with out the limited millage. Try adrian flux pal.

Same scheme for me too through Adrian Flux..... £400, unlimited mileage ;)

Suppose being 26 and having 8 years NCB has its advantages :lol:

If you have met half of your finance, you can voluntary hand it back to the finance company, assuming your finance is HP/PCP?

Also try elephant for insurance.

I'm 21 and I'm insured on a Lexus IS250 Auto at around £720 and zero NCB. Also got quotes on the CTS-Compressor at around £900 which is decent.

If you have met half of your finance, you can voluntary hand it back to the finance company, assuming your finance is HP/PCP?

I'm 21 and I'm insured on a Lexus IS250 Auto at around £720 and zero NCB. Also got quotes on the CTS-Compressor at around £900 which is decent.

Sounds good to me. I was given an estimate for £3500 with 150BHP at 17yrs, with the car being safely kept in an alarmed garage! :o

I soon grew tired of hoping for cheaper insurance........

Sounds good to me. I was given an estimate for £3500 with 150BHP at 17yrs, with the car being safely kept in an alarmed garage! :o

I soon grew tired of hoping for cheaper insurance........

Try fitting your car with a tracker and then get another quote from the money fetching F****** B)

Im 21

3 years ncb

4 years driving

1 claim

£720 with elephant...

me as the main driver... add your folks as secondary drivers (cuts the premium) ;)