Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Audi System

SilverT4

I bought the T4 model because I wanted the upgraded audio system. However I am a bit disapointed, the radio reception on FM seems very poor - hissy and crackly and the centre dash (bass ?) speaker seems to vibrate badly with modest bass levels. Anyone else have any comments on the audio ?

It's heck of a lot better than my Nissan but there is something slightly harsh about it. Can't put my finger on though.

Radio is a little tinny.

Does yours have the feature shown in the manual whereby you can optimise sound for the speed you are doing? Mine does not.

No I couldn't find that feature either!

Most of the sound seems to comr from the front centre speaker, but I found that setting the front / rear setting slightly to the rear seems to make it sound better.

Think I have sorted the bass speaker vibration problem. I had a few bits and pieces in the little storage compartment under the audio system and I think it was these that were vibrating and not the speaker ! now I can whack the bass up to its highest setting to get a reasonable sound. Now if only I could improve the FM reception ..... :thumbsup:

toyota is noturious for having crap radio reception may be best to try and improve the aerial altogetheer?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links