Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Celica T Sport Problem

Tails T-Sport

Hi i need help, i have had a blowing exhaust manifold since i purchased the car, it claimed to have been done before by what i can call as cowboys because when i went to take off the manifold yesterday to change the gasket i removed a suspisious bolt that had been rammed in, on further inspection they have ripped the threads out of the head for the bolt in the middle of the manifold.

So my question is as any 1 tried to tap a head on the t sport in situ, isit possible and its ali so can be a pain, because i dont fancy taking the head off.

55plate Celica T-sport it has egr on the manifold also :)

Thanks

Have a word with Rhys at Cardiff Road Garage in Mountain Ash, he's a former Toyota Technician :)

Have a word with Rhys at Cardiff Road Garage in Mountain Ash, he's a former Toyota Technician :)

Thanks for the advice, il get in touch with him and il leave you know how i get on. :)

Thanks for the advice, il get in touch with him and il leave you know how i get on. :)

Just to leave you guys know. I took my car 2 work today and I tapped the head with help from the master technician lol. The original bolt was a m10 but i opted for a 7/16 bolt, i borrowed a 7/16 tap off another mechanic and with a touch of exhaust paste for extra reasurance i can now say my manifold is leak free :D finely.