Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Grille

corolla02

So does anyone out there know anywhere i can buy one of those tte front grilles for my rolla e12 5dr pre facelift?? cheaper than main dealers i mean? also will the quick shift kit on the tte website work with my 1.6vvti 5 speed or is it for 6 speed t sport models only?

They're actually good people and I have purchased a few things from them with no problems.

Phone them instead. ;)

The grill from STX is supposedly of a lower quality, so steer clear. :eek:

yeah i have the stx front grille and i must say...the tte grille lots soo much better! think i may have to get rid an dbuy a tte one, how much do they normally sell for from a toyota dealer?

I can't remember exactly but it might have been ~ £190 + painting when I got mine. I had the TTE grille and front splitter painted at the same time to spread the cost a bit :) Got to be worth talking to John for these higher value items as his 10% discount for TOC members starts to show at these prices.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links