Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Hate My Job!

★★★★★™

My job is so **** unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on make-up.

She is extremely self-centred and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts.

I think she might be a !Removed!, because every time we drive by the hardware store she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the **** stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober any time in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big **** dog to work. Every **** day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonald's and Burger King, every single **** day.

Anyway, I drive these f**ktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and s**t.

Yes yes.... I would like to say that is so so funny.... but I can't :o :( :rolleyes:

So back to reality.... the point of your post is what :unsure::huh:

oh... i thought id share it, because i found it amusing

i guess i failed

It seemed more sinister than funny......use those emoticons..... :P :lol:

i guess i failed

Sorry my friend but as far as I am concerned Scooby Doo is old hat :(

i guess i failed

Sorry my friend but as far as I am concerned Scooby Doo is old hat :(

i wouldnt know ;) :P

i guess i failed

It seemed more sinister than funny......use those emoticons..... :P :lol:

that was just to put you off from thinking it was a joke

Fail :D

il get my coat :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't worry. I couldn't count the number of my jokes that have fallen flatter than a witches t!t :(

Now that I read back through it knowing what you meant, it is reasonably funny actually! :P

Took me about 10 seconds !!!!!!! :rolleyes:

All the same i appreciated the effort :thumbsup:

It made me smile!

Infact I'll plagerise it and stick it on my own forum.... dispite the fact that half the people on there read this forum anyway :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I think its better to talk to your higher authority.He will help you out.But don't hate your job.

I think its better to talk to your higher authority.He will help you out.But don't hate your job.

:huh: