Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Phase 2 Tsport Modification Help!

shazab

Hi i am looking to purchase a full high performance exhaust system that would optimize performance but have a reasonable noise level does anyone have any good suggestions? Also I am after a good set of lowering springs that would lower the car evenly all round. I looked at the tien springs but they do not seem to drop the phase 2 yaris enough. A 30mm drop all round would be perfect. Please guide me! Thanks

I remember looking at Tein springs a while ago, I thought they dropped it by 4cm??

Hi I went on the tein global site and it stated that for ncp13 tsport models it lowers the front 30mm and the rear 15mm. I am trying to find springs that lower front and back by around 30mm.

I remember looking at Tein springs a while ago, I thought they dropped it by 4cm??

Hi I went on the tein global site and it stated that for ncp13 tsport models it lowers the front 30mm and the rear 15mm. I am trying to find springs that lower front and back by around 30mm.

Ahhhhh yes, my bad! I forgot that the T Sport was lowered already.

Don't think lowering the T-Sport further or performance exhaust would yield any performance benefit. Presume you do not have terbo fitted.

No i do not have a turbo but i am sure a full exhaust system would add some performance as it would allow better air outflow. Also lowering would help in the handling and make it look better i hope.

Only real gains on HP is if you fit a full free-flow system with cat by-pass. You could get about 10+bhp from that.

Don't bother with just a back box, it won't do a thing apart from make more noise.

Best suspension set up would be fitting some quality coil overs instead of just springs, no point in fitting new springs to old tired shocks. :(

hello are you referring to the new shaped yaris sr or a phase two mark one yaris t sport? Free flowing full exhaust will add fifteen to twenty bhp on the mark one, this is from numerous dyno results from the yaris club. As for lowering a decent spring shock combo will do wonders for the handling and result in a greater exit speed from corners, coilovers will do the same but lower the car alot more. Tein springs are good on there own to be honest aswell. Envy performance can supply exhaust parts or eBay usa is also pretty good. Hope this help.

Free flowing full exhaust will add fifteen to twenty bhp on the mark one, this is from numerous dyno results from the yaris club.
On the Mark1 T-Sport... I am very surprised!

hello are you referring to the new shaped yaris sr or a phase two mark one yaris t sport? Free flowing full exhaust will add fifteen to twenty bhp on the mark one, this is from numerous dyno results from the yaris club. As for lowering a decent spring shock combo will do wonders for the handling and result in a greater exit speed from corners, coilovers will do the same but lower the car alot more. Tein springs are good on there own to be honest aswell. Envy performance can supply exhaust parts or ebay usa is also pretty good. Hope this help.

Hi it is the mark 1 tsport phase2. I am after the full system I am thinking of getting the hks hi flow back box ith the envy sports cat so it passes MOT. I am also thinking of TTE or Eibach springs. I didnt really want to change the shocks or get coilovers as do not want the ride to be to hard. The tien springs are good but not low enough for me. Thanks for the help!

hello are you referring to the new shaped yaris sr or a phase two mark one yaris t sport? Free flowing full exhaust will add fifteen to twenty bhp on the mark one, this is from numerous dyno results from the yaris club. As for lowering a decent spring shock combo will do wonders for the handling and result in a greater exit speed from corners, coilovers will do the same but lower the car alot more. Tein springs are good on there own to be honest aswell. Envy performance can supply exhaust parts or ebay usa is also pretty good. Hope this help.

Hi it is the mark 1 tsport phase2. I am after the full system I am thinking of getting the hks hi flow back box ith the envy sports cat so it passes MOT. I am also thinking of TTE or Eibach springs. I didnt really want to change the shocks or get coilovers as do not want the ride to be to hard. The tien springs are good but not low enough for me. Thanks for the help!

I believe you were looking at the incorrect tein springs all mark 1 yaris T sports are lowered 35mm on the front and 38mm on the back both phase 1 and phase 2! The lowest springs for the mark 1 yaris are PI which lower 40mm but seem to lower a bit more than other 40mm brands.

Envy sports cat system is a good piece of equipment, mated to a free flowing megan or OBX manifold you will definally notice a difference!

Free flowing full exhaust will add fifteen to twenty bhp on the mark one, this is from numerous dyno results from the yaris club.
On the Mark1 T-Sport... I am very surprised!

All dyno proven results! With a remap aswell one guy on the yaris club got 136bhp using a piggyback unichip!

All dyno proven results! With a remap aswell one guy on the yaris club got 136bhp using a piggyback unichip!
Any links where I can read up on this. The only mod I would be willing to do is exhaust as I do not want it effecting my insurance or resale value.

I believe you were looking at the incorrect tein springs all mark 1 yaris T sports are lowered 35mm on the front and 38mm on the back both phase 1 and phase 2! The lowest springs for the mark 1 yaris are PI which lower 40mm but seem to lower a bit more than other 40mm brands.

Envy sports cat system is a good piece of equipment, mated to a free flowing megan or OBX manifold you will definally notice a difference!

Hi are you sure? I know that the hight is correct for the ncp10 models but on the tien web site it states that the springs only drop the ncp 13 model what i have qouted before? This is what i got from the tein site (http://www.tein.co.jp/search/search1.cgi?act=ITEM&item=STECH&make=TOYOTA〈=en):

VITZ

NCP13

1999.11-2005.01 RS FWD

SOFT SKY14-S1B00

-30 (front)

-15 (rear)