Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Car :d

djbenny1

As a former owner of a Yaris T Sport and an MR2 Roadster (which I sadly sent to heaven) - Corolla was next Toyota on the list :D

001-3.jpg

I see it as pretty much a bigger, more comfortable, more refined version of the Yaris - but its not as quick as it nor the MR2; plenty quick for me though :)

Nothing much planned really - back windows tinted and wind deflectors (and maybe a sun strip because I genuinely have a real problem with the glare of the sun sometimes even with the visor down); thats pretty much it!

Let me know what you think, especially about the alloys - varied opinions on those so far but theyve definitely grown on me

Cheers

As a former owner of a Yaris T Sport and an MR2 Roadster (which I sadly sent to heaven) - Corolla was next Toyota on the list :D

001-3.jpg

I see it as pretty much a bigger, more comfortable, more refined version of the Yaris - but its not as quick as it nor the MR2; plenty quick for me though :)

Nothing much planned really - back windows tinted and wind deflectors (and maybe a sun strip because I genuinely have a real problem with the glare of the sun sometimes even with the visor down); thats pretty much it!

Let me know what you think, especially about the alloys - varied opinions on those so far but theyve definitely grown on me

Cheers

Looks great :thumbsup:

i actually think ur alloys look really good. especially since theyre slightly darker than normal alloy which suits the gun metal colour of ur car. super low profile too, what inch are they? u had ur car lowered too? ive got wolfrace tokyo city allows which are 17s with low profile tyres and lowered 30mm on eibachs, looks quality

thanks pal :D

yep the wheels are 18" with 35mm profile tyres, lowered on TTE springs too yep ;)

Ride wasn't too bad when I had 35 Profiles on mine... But 40's on due to the baby, making it a bit comfier.

I do like those alloys ;)

I remember looking at it when you put the link up. hehe.

thanks guys ;)

when on a good road, the ride is very comfy - the only thing is there is quite a bit of road noise, but not so much its annoying.

on bad roads it can be a little harsh but im used to it - its better than i would have thought overall!

though i think my odometer is slightly out now as i think the overall tyre/wheel diameter is a wee bit bigger than standard; so its clocking less than im actually doing lol - not necessarily a bad thing! but the speedo is still accurate as i tested it with satnav :thumbsup:

and yea -T- i decided to buy it :lol:

yea lost control of it in wet, still dont know what happened was 40-45 mph max :( ah well

haha no progress on fuel cell yet i just sold the volvo yesterday so i have nothin to put it in (sure as hell wont be goin in corolla) lol