Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Uk Trd Exhaust?

sooty22

i currently own a gen7 t-sport an have been looking high n low for a trd exhaust and cant find one anywhere in the uk.... i like the idea of the trd one as its not to noisy, where can i find one or something similar? also the ones i have found mainly in the usa are realy expensive, any help guys? cheers chris

i currently own a gen7 t-sport an have been looking high n low for a trd exhaust and cant find one anywhere in the uk.... i like the idea of the trd one as its not to noisy, where can i find one or something similar? also the ones i have found mainly in the usa are realy expensive, any help guys? cheers chris

i dont know where to find a trd exhaust as i have also been looking high and low. but i know a shop which wont be far from you in crossgates leeds. the web site address is www.larkspeed.com. they have many types of exhuasts taylored for specific cars. but there still not cheap. they have many respectable makes. the one i was looking at was a supersprint as these add performance. hope this helps.

FENSPORT will be able to get you a TRD pipe but they're not cheap. I have a blueflame which is based on the TRD design but half the price, not much louder than the stock exhaust either + loads lighter.

pipe.jpg

I had them supply a different tailpipe trim from their TVR Cebera exhaust as I wasn't too keen on the one that came with it originally.

tvrbf.jpg

how much was tht helek if ya dont mind me asking. looks sweet man. i so bad want an exhaust. as i dont think the standard exhaust has any oomph in it lol.

I think I paid around 250ish but that was a couple of years ago now. Be warned though, if you want a loud pipe these aren't for you. It sounds much nicer than stock but if you want something a bit more raucous look at apexi or blitz.

I think I paid around 250ish but that was a couple of years ago now. Be warned though, if you want a loud pipe these aren't for you. It sounds much nicer than stock but if you want something a bit more raucous look at apexi or blitz.

Have you had it RR or anything to see if there was a power gain (or given a rough figure?) I wouldnt mind a bit nicer exhuast so long as it was going to help performance (the fact it isnt much louder than standard would be a massive plus for me as im not keen on the constant rumble).

Anyone know what a proper TRD exhaust is meant to add performance wise?

Cheers, James

im liking the look f the blue falme exhaust very much guna have a search for it now :) as for the trd exhaust i read a comparison on another forum and was claimd to geiv 6bhp and 3lbft taoqu gain on the standatd pipe....

Hi halek where did you purchase your blueflame exhaust, as i am looking for a exaust for my t sport at the moment. thanks :)

ordered a blueflame exhaust on sat wil ost pics n sound clip when i get it fitted :)

Sooty22 where did you order your exhaust from, im looking for 1 for my tsport thanks

I got mine directly from BLUFLAME but you'll find it's cheaper to buy from one of their stockists. Keep an eye on ebay as well as they do crop up occasionally.

Ok thanks :) il take a look on eBay il see what turns up, did you notice a difference with throttle response, power or torque. What do you think of the sound of the exhaust?

I got mine directly from BLUFLAME but you'll find it's cheaper to buy from one of their stockists. Keep an eye on ebay as well as they do crop up occasionally.

Ok thanks :) il take a look on eBay il see what turns up, did you notice a difference with throttle response, power or torque. What do you think of the sound of the exhaust?

there is on on eBay i ordered mine from a place up north called turbopacks very helpful :)

• 1 month later...

I have the same magnaflow too and love it, you can usually get a used one on eBay or cragislist. I wanted a valid warranty so I got it here. Magnaflow 42035. Also some of the forum sponsors usually have a magnaflow sale going on. Either way its a great exhaust system, sounds great, and very easy to install.