Do Not Sell My Personal Information

These Alloys!

Froston

there must be another company that do them cheaper!

they look very similar to league bandits except league only make them in white and silver! (£752 with tyres) but i want them in gold!

ok found another pic!

- these ARE advans but can u find others

anyone know!? come on someone must know! :thumbsup:

thx. frost

DSCF0057.JPG

He just wants to know where he can get the same style wheels.

:bookworm:

:!Removed!:

:thumbsup:

He just wants to know where he can get the same style wheels.

:bookworm:

:!Removed!:

exactly, cheers mate.

so anyone know?

i think that the best thing to do to get aollys like that without the heavy price tag is to get the league bandit alloys.

Pic below,

le-bandit-white.jpg

Although these are in white as Froston said they are avaliable in other colours

so get them and have them sprayed if you really want them gold, but gold wheels only look good on 2 cars, a clio williams and a sonic blue scooby imo

yeah, I'm not sure the appeal of gold wheels! Anyway, I've seen some Enkeis that look very similar to them, but I'm not sure where of if they're avail. in gold.

gold wheels <_< :rolleyes:

so get them and have them sprayed if you really want them gold, but gold wheels only look good on 2 cars, a clio williams and a sonic blue scooby imo

nah check this:

post-47-1076523635.jpg

I would have to agree bout the gold alloys on looking good on the clio and scooby. <_<

Although, as the paseo in the pic is blue i suppose it wouldnt look as bad as it could. ;)

if your just after a different finish to the alloys you could get the hyper chrome finish like on mine or you could go black?? ;) Dunno what it would look like but just some ideas. :huh:

imo i think chrome is too "pretty boy" which id like to stay away from. black can be cool but sometimes it looks ****...

Yeah, i must admit i havent seen many cars that chromes look good on and i dont really like them but the but i am kinda bias to the hyper black chrome finish.

The bandits might look quite smart in that colour but it would cost a fair bit to get them done in this colour as its not a standard silver!!!

Im_a0003a.sized.jpgIM_A0004a.sized.jpg

IMHO gold alloys are the mutts nuts.

I was torn between jet black and gold- even though my car is white!!

Ended up with black, and i've had quite a few comments about the cars new look-

A lot of people like it cos its different.

As for advan RG's??

<I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>in love em- but i'd have to sell the house to get some!! :rolleyes:

I got my alloys for £499.99 from motorworld near me in my home town of Ipswich.

There are many motorworlds across the country and they are even doing the wolfrace urban racer 5 in shadow chrome for the same price!!

Check them out at motorworld site they have loads of accessories, i use them a fair bit.

To get the bandits sprayed in this colour i havent got a clue but a wheel place told me that to get a set of wheels sprayed in the similar colour would cost bout £60-75 a corner!!!

ive just been reading Max Power and found another alternative to the Bandits!!!!!!

Arospeed RS GT these come in silver or BLACK!!!!

Not quite gold i know but getting there.

Pic of the wheels below:

AROSPEED_RSGT_GUNMETAL.gif

yeh ive been kinda tempted by them - not sure if i like em tho - some "flatness" jus puts me off them :blink:

if i were to get 5 spoke i'd get some Kosei Racer's, Wolfrace or BSAs like below (in order):

Racer.gifwarrior.jpg282.gif

i like the Asia-Tec(Wolfrace) + BSA's cos they're like the same style as Accord Type-R's/Civic Jordan's which are kewl! :thumbsup:

i used to like wolfrace but ive gone off em a bit recently... :wacko: :(

I've also been thinkin of Asia Tec Kendo's which kinda look like BK 299's - which come in black, gold or silver! (pics below)unfortunately the wolfrace ones do not and are very hard to find :(

299silver.gif299gold.gif299hpb.gif

the asia-tec kendo's look like these ^ but have the asia-tec logo on em...

the things is im unsure what ones would suit a paseo :!Removed!: ???