Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

These Alloys!

Froston

the bk 299s would look like oli's. Although his are 18s which mean arch work if you want the same size but 17's are good.

I was going to get the BSA 282's but saw the Dezent and thought that i had always wanted that finish and though that they matched the car quite well.

Dont know bout the others, i think that the asia tech range are cool but the best thing to do is get a pic of the alloys and cut and paste them onto your seo to get an idea. here are a few pics of different 15 and 17's (and olis on 18s) to help you.

paseo.sized.jpg

Im_a0003a.sized.jpg

Diagonal_Seo.jpg

Jap_Seo_Side.jpg

P9020171.jpg

TOC_Pic.sized.jpg

dscf0011_186.jpg

wow cool cheers! :thumbsup: nice collection of sweet paseos!

does the top silver one hav urban racers on?

the black one looks wicked! what kit has it got? the alloys really suit it - wot alloys are they?

and the blue x-racing (oli's?) seo looks pimpin too - is it on hydros or sumthin? its pretty low! :thumbsup:

yeah that silver one has urban racers on, it looks real smart.

As far as im aware that it a seo that was seen in Japan or somewhere, get a load of this interior pic, not to my taste but each to their own!

OMG.sized.jpg

Im not sure what alloys that has but they look like Compomotive MO alloys which are only avaliable in 15in but come in silver, white, gold, anthracite. They come in at a HEAFTY £599.25 excluding p+p!!!!!

And yes, Oli's is riding on Hydros, i think it looks the nuts!! But again you need funds to fit Hydros as the decent hydros dont come cheap!!

:thumbsup: ah yeh cheers thats cool

so does anyone know what kit the black one has or hav any more pics of it? id love to see em!

cheers!

frost

I used to have some more pics of it but can't find them now.

I think it was a custom Jap kit - I enquired through a bloke on here last year - he went out there & offered to help loads of us source bits, can't remember what he said now but it's defo not available even over there. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Nice :thumbsup:

Welcome to the site as well, get some pics posted of your car as we're as nosey bunch of b :censor: ds on here :lol:

Froston those are 5 stud..!! the paseo is 4 stud

Most companies will do a four or five stud version on all their alloys.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links