Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Had A Puncture Yet?

AngeliQue

I've been wondering how people are getting on without a spare wheel. Has anyone used the puncture kit or have you called out a breakdown service to sort you out?

Having a great time in my new iQ2 - it's amazingly spacious (like getting into a tardis). I'm 6ft tall and have never had a car with so much leg room. So much better than the BMWs I've been in. Fantastic turning circle too! :)

I've been wondering how people are getting on without a spare wheel. Has anyone used the puncture kit or have you called out a breakdown service to sort you out?

Having a great time in my new iQ2 - it's amazingly spacious (like getting into a tardis). I'm 6ft tall and have never had a car with so much leg room. So much better than the BMWs I've been in. Fantastic turning circle too! :)

I carry a spare..I can see a lot of hassle and inconvenience ahead if I had a puncture with no spare, but I'm a pessimist...probably be no bother at all!

• 2 weeks later...
How many flats have you ever had in your life?

Enough to know it is a nuisance even when you do have a spare to put on and carry on, on your way.

Probably about once every 3 three years which makes about 15.

I dont really fancy getting the pump out, trying to read the magic sealant instructions (in the dark and raining probably) ,waiting while the pump hopefully reinflates the tyre then trying to find a repairer who will not just say he won't repair it because of the sealant inside it, but will offer you a nice shiny new tyre instead(he may not even be willing to take the old tyre off because of the stuff inside, so that adds drama).

Carrying a spare is no problem as I don't need 2 rear seats and it means I can change the wheel quickly and get on my way and have it repaired at my convenience.

I am not saying anyone else should do that, and I am not expecting criticism though will probably get it, just stating my preference.

15 flats in 5 year?

You must make a kazillion miles a year!...........................unbelieveable.

Tried buying a lottery ticket with such luck you have? ;)

15 flats in 5 year?

You must make a kazillion miles a year!...........................unbelieveable.

Tried buying a lottery ticket with such luck you have? ;)

I said I have had about one puncture on average every three years making a total of roughly 15 punctures over my driving life of about 45 years.

I am not keen on unneccessary confrontation, I am here to share information, not to get into arguments which spoil it for everyone, so I will close my contribution to this thread here.

I've probably misread "Probably about once every 3 three years which makes about 15." or i understood it wrong.

Still: awsome trackrecord!

I've probably misread "Probably about once every 3 three years which makes about 15." or i understood it wrong.

Still: awsome trackrecord!

or in other words "I'll get me coat"

hehehe :help: