Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Hybrid Details.........

fuel miser

Me want one :D

I don't... The rear bumper and the headlights look way worse than the first one and the interior totally sucks!

http://www.netcarshow.com/toyota/2009-auri...hybrid_concept/

They have a write up in this weeks Auto Express mag... + the plug in Prius...

I like it, it's nice one. Hope that the non-hybrid model will look pretty much like that. Hope it won't have that blueish interior for real though :lol:

One thing I really don't like is those red reflectors on the rear bumper. They ruin the rear looks in my opinion...

Best regards, Alex

I like the new look overall with the the implied rear defuser (or what ever it is called) on the bumper making it look more sporty.

Also more co-oporate looking Accord like on the front (don't think an Audi driver would be convinced).

In my opinion the design is trying to reflect a wider audiance away from the elderly and retaired.

Good job.

Pretty nice.

The blueish interior is horrible indeed. I don't think that will be a standard color - you will get some limited choice, like now. But it may be tied to one particular version. I remember fiat punto II - one of the basic versions had that bright blue upholstery that made you really sick after spending more than 5 minutes inside.

Really cool looking car, and if it has some good kit on it, I'd seriously consider it.

I'd prefer a TRD Auris with a 1.8D-VVTI engine and a Turbo though ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links