Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iq Insurance Advice

josh 66

Hi guys I,am getting a new iq3 soon and I,ve been getting some insurance quotes and Swiftcover seems to be the cheapest

but some people have said if you have to make a claim with them you better watch out! . Should i try them or look for somebody else?.

Any advice who to go with guys????...many thanks

I was with Swiftcover for 3 years and found their service on a whole to be very good, but I never had to make a claim so I can't comment on that...

The thing is, there's no such thing as a '100% customer service satisfaction record' so all companies will have gripes.... I changed over from Swiftcover to Sheilas Wheels, who I read some negative comments about, but decided to go with them anyway.

The best thing to remember is: People rarely talk about positive experiences but they always talk about negative ones! :yes:

So I would say that if you're happy with Swiftcovers quote, then go with them :thumbsup:

Dont make a claim , all insurance company's are the same, as the old saying goes, at least ***** Turpin wore a mask

Hi guys I,am getting a new iq3 soon and I,ve been getting some insurance quotes and Swiftcover seems to be the cheapest

but some people have said if you have to make a claim with them you better watch out! . Should i try them or look for somebody else?.

Any advice who to go with guys????...many thanks

[/quoteAny other insurance firms i should look at??? :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links