Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4.1 Spare Wheel

halfpastsix

On every 4.1 I've ever seen, the spare wheel is to the left hand side of the door, and the number plate is square. On mine, the spare wheel is central and the number plate is proper number plate shaped. How come???

Was your registered in the UK? Were the others?

There are regional variations to these RAVs that apply to most variants.

Unless someone knows different.........................

On every 4.1 I've ever seen, the spare wheel is to the left hand side of the door, and the number plate is square. On mine, the spare wheel is central and the number plate is proper number plate shaped. How come???
My original 4.1 purchased new from rrg salford (England) 14yrs ago...Central spare +normal numberplate.. :unsure:

img014.jpg

Hi, I'm always looking at other RAVs. All the RAV.4.1s described like yours have been registered in England from new. If you see one with an off-set spare wheel and a square rear plate with an English reg, it will be an import. look at RAV4.1 pics on the web, you'll see what I mean.

I've got a pic of my RAV4, took in Wales last year.

Hope this info helps.

Ady.

post-61378-1253052152_thumb.jpg