Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Rolla!

Asif

Here are some pics of ma rolla g6 and a pic of me!!!! tell me what uz think!!! of ma car not me (i no im ok lol :P )

me rolla just chillin,

corolla_project_1.jpg

me rolla lukin mean

corolla_project_10.jpg

my private plate with blue led in mesh

http://img18.photobucket.com/albums/v53/my..._project_14.jpg

me rolla's 1 eyebrow lol these pics where taken b4, now she got 2!!!

a>

botom of ma plate it says " on another level"

corolla_project_2.jpg

tinted rear clusters

corolla_project_18.jpg

ma g6 Badge b4 debagged

corolla_project_3.jpg

neons in my foot wells

corolla_project_5.jpg

sports dials

corolla_project_7.jpg

nat bad for 17 is it? and i ant passed lol

here i am

Asif.jpg

if you wana see more pics of my car and a few of my m8s project cars which are worth seeing check ma site out

www.destinyofthedhol.tk

lolol ppl i said i had at the time the pics were takin but they both dun now if u read the captions above the pics u would have seen dat, so the laughs on uz!!! :D :P :D :P :thumbsup::lol:

nice mate. not too sure about the rear lights as that spray makes them llok really dull. otherwise really nice

the eyebrows actually look ok, and i like the dials. do you know where i would be able to find the dials?

ed

Those dials are the standard ones in my G6R. Don't know if they came as standard in the G6 or not.

Joe

lol @ fizz, bro its all gud i think it was a dodgy pose but dnt mata. :D :D :D

COROLLASR the dials also came standard in my g6, i think they only come in g6 version, em try these people click the link,corolla g6r for breaking

email them and ask them for the dials, they got a g6r in for breaking, so ask em but they in ireland so lol just drop them an email and see what they say. im sure they will sell u them

email them and ask them for the dials, they got a g6r in for breaking, so ask em but they in ireland so lol just drop them an email and see what they say. im sure they will sell u them

They dont have a g6r anymore mate :thumbsup: there website has not been updated in ages also my mate knowl has the side skirts from the one on there site !!!!

Nice car mate need to get a TTE spoiler on that :thumbsup:

can i ask.. on the headlight do you have a sticker type eyebrow?

If this is then i would be carfull mate as this could crack your headlight mate!

When i was a lad (12) I slapped crosses on the headlights my old mans work truck using insulation tape (like what they do in rallys)

After a few days the old man pulled them off and both headlights had cracks!!! bad! I had a good hiding for that! :crybaby:

if they are not sticker types then just ignore everything i just said :thumbsup:

They dont have a g6r anymore mate :thumbsup: there website has not been updated in ages also my mate knowl has the side skirts from the one on there site !!!!

Hello Pete!

Been admiring your G6R on Andy's site. You been on this forum long mate?

I also have a black G6R, check out my site sometime. Put some new pictures on yesterday.

Joe

Hello Pete!

Been admiring your G6R on Andy's site. You been on this forum long mate?

I also have a black G6R, check out my site sometime. Put some new pictures on yesterday.

Joe

Pete hardley ever posts mate :lol::lol: his brother tom has been using the forum as pete as he has access to the net at work more than pete :thumbsup:

Hey there mate, liking the pose!! LOL, yeah my cousin has a Rolla G6 like urs, check out his car that was featured at JAE last year. If the peeps that went last you might have seen it on the stand, but was covered up by all the Honda Type R's... LOL :P

http://users.skynet.be/bk244589/toyota/pho.../photoshoot.htm

Anyone going this year?