Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Rev Counter

funnyjeff

Hi All

This is my 1st post so please be kind.....i have just bought a Aygo 1.4 Diesel...and while trolling through E-Bay found a brand new in box rev counter for a c1 diesel so snaped it up for £29.00...bargin...The problem is it came without the metal base plate which slides into the dash.

The question is does anybody know where i can get one from part number, cost etc etc.

Love this site full of usefull info...

Thanks in advance.

Funnyjeff.

Hi All

This is my 1st post so please be kind.....i have just bought a Aygo 1.4 Diesel...and while trolling through E-Bay found a brand new in box rev counter for a c1 diesel so snaped it up for £29.00...bargin...The problem is it came without the metal base plate which slides into the dash.

The question is does anybody know where i can get one from part number, cost etc etc.

Thanks in advance.

Funnyjeff.

Did the guy say that in the ad? If not, I might try getting a refund if it were me. It's hard to see where you might get that part, because anyone who acquires a rev counter, say from a scrapper, will be taking that bit too, so it's hard to imagine any of them floating around on their own.

Part of me can't help wondering whether the guy who sold it spent a bit of time in the same search before turning to eBay. :(

Hi All

Thanks in advance.

Funnyjeff.

Did the guy say that in the ad? If not, I might try getting a refund if it were me. It's hard to see where you might get that part, because anyone who acquires a rev counter, say from a scrapper, will be taking that bit too, so it's hard to imagine any of them floating around on their own.

Part of me can't help wondering whether the guy who sold it spent a bit of time in the same search before turning to eBay. :(

I was the same....bought exactly the same on eBay a week ago. Quite probably same seller.

Didnt spend too much effort looking for the bracket - just got refunded and returned the rev counter.

How the heck this guy has acquired so many of these without brackets is beyond me!!

andy

Hi All

Thanks in advance.

Funnyjeff.

Thanks.....i'ts my own stupid fault, saw the photo and thought it would be east to buy one from the main dealer...How wrong i was.

I'll keep looking

Thanks again.

I was also about to buy a rev counter on eBay this week for £75. But found out it didn't come with the bolt to hold it in place.. that would be pretty pointless

I was also about to buy a rev counter on ebay this week for £75. But found out it didn't come with the bolt to hold it in place.. that would be pretty pointless

The bolt that holds it on is a 6mm bolt 10mm long with a spring washer, its nothing special, I used one of an old motor bike Battery! :thumbsup:

I was also about to buy a rev counter on ebay this week for £75. But found out it didn't come with the bolt to hold it in place.. that would be pretty pointless

The bolt that holds it on is a 6mm bolt 10mm long with a spring washer, its nothing special, I used one of an old motor bike Battery! :thumbsup:

Hi Dusty

It's not the bolt it's the entire metal plate that the rev counter is screwed too...

Thanks anyway.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links