Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shifter Link On St205

andysgt4

Hey,

Got a bit of a problem, wonder if anyone can help. I got a 94 gt4, and as i was leaving my house to emigrate to holland yesterday, the base of the gear shift popped out from the link. Managed to bodge it back together enough so i didnt miss the boat (thank god!!) but dont think its seated quite right. The problem is the incredibly annoying spring clip that sits around the link. where is the back end spose to sit. on top, and right over the back of the square end, or under the little flange and then round the end, i figure it must sit over the top edges of the ball joint or wouldnt hold the link together.

I realise this is a bit of a long winded explanation, but its the best i can do. Any help really appreciated cos it dont look too secure the way i got it at the minute!

Thankyou.

Alright mate i will get you a picture of mine today, i take it you mean the place just under the gaitor?

Mike

Hey,

Appreciate it dude, its almost what i need but not quite. if you look at your first picture, the gap in the white plastic on the right hand side of the photo, when its in 1st,3rd or 5th you can see the link i mean through that gap.

Cheers mate.

Alright mate managed to get u these videos with my phone, remember these videos are upside down or sideways so it would seem, second one is better than the first, hope they help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2hAQWV8h6U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqKb9JhTf3U

Nice one chief, is the link that i needed. can see that my bodge job was not quite right now, but hey it got me here!! thanks a lot mate, appreciated.