Do Not Sell My Personal Information

J A E 2009

Phoenix999

Memories of JAE 2009... :D :D :D

To Len and his wife for orhganising the stand, marquee, barbeque etc - many many thanks!

LEN?! hahaha sorry that is a brilliant typo :lol: :lol:

Been trying to upload my 5 min video of the whole fireworks to photobucket but it says it's uploaded it but I can't see it anywhere...will keep trying, everyone can see what they missed out on that way!

Les could I steal that photo of Yves and put it on his Facebook for him? My photo's of people always turn out rubbish!

Forgot to say earlier thank you to all those who complimented me on my MR2, I think I got the "Oldest Car On The Stand" acclaim! :lol:

Some great pictures there john :thumbsup: Looked like you all have a dam good time.

jerry!!

Nice pics guys.... I Forgot to take any!!!

Shame so many had left by the time we got there :(

Nice pics guys.... I Forgot to take any!!!

Shame so many had left by the time we got there :(

Arriving late on the Saturday isn't the best idea :(

Looks like that'll be my last JAE.

2002 - IMOC, MR2, Billing

2003 - IMOC, MR2, Billing

2004 - TOC, MR2, Billing

2005 - TOC, S2000, EoE Showground

2006 - TOC, S2000, EoE Showground

2007 - RT, S2000, EoE Showground

2008 - RT, Hilux, Mersea

2009 - TOC, Hilux, Wicksteed

Thats the problem with the other half being in retail....

But there were hardly and traders, no promo girls... plus everyone seemed to retire very early that evening...

:lol: the Decibel man.....

Was he wearing a high-vis jacket?

Give a man a shiney jacket at an event and his attitude will outweigh even the most seasoned Gestapo officer.

Good to see everyone and big thanks to Les for organising a great stand as per usual :thumbsup:

Good pics :yahoo:

Thought it was freezing cold on Saturday night, but otherwise all good! :thumbsup:

Warmed up after Sunday barbie breakfast, spot on Les :toast:

Paul.

Forgot to say earlier thank you to all those who complimented me on my MR2, I think I got the "Oldest Car On The Stand" acclaim! :lol:

Might have been the oldest but it was not the dentiest car there :lol: Can I have that prize :huh:

:toast::yahoo:

Decibel Man was very lenient with us on the sxoc and miss banzai stands. jack and I were kept awake until around 5 am by a massive party, karaoke and drum n bass! It was actually quite cool!

Decibel man did suck though on the friday night when he ruined mine and jappys purple party!! lol!!

xx

Decibel Man was very lenient with us on the sxoc and miss banzai stands. Jack and I were kept awake until around 5 am by a massive party, karaoke and drum n bass! It was actually quite cool!

Decibel man did suck though on the friday night when he ruined mine and jappys purple party!! lol!!

xx

!Removed! Decibel gimp master.

:rolleyes:

Yeah decibal man was on form Saturday night Yaris stand as well, really grumpy guy.

Well it was an interesting weekend end, and my tan is doing well :lol:

Great to meet some new people!!! And hang out with some of the old :P

Didnt really take many pics but heres a couple!

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

rest here: CLICKY

• 2 months later...
Whilst I was listening to the F1 a Honda S2000 ran past with the reg plate " H1 1 5NOG " but looking at the chap driving I thought no thanks.

Some good photo's there :thumbsup:

Agree with Phoenix999, difficult to remember proper names. Had some great chats with Red Yaris but forgot the proper name so ended up saying "mate" a lot :lol: Rich I wanted to call Russ etc ! I did remember Andy's name though for some reason.

Regards

Andy

That HONDA was a MR2, call yourself a Toyota Driver!!

app5420291259074310.jpg