P300709_16310002.jpgP050809_20150003.jpg

P300709_16310002.jpg

P220709_16470002.jpg

102_0941.jpg

102_0942.jpg

102_0943.jpg

102_0944.jpg

102_0945.jpg

So this is my 1.6 T2 52 plate with a few basic mods. Any comments critical or otherwise would be appreciated!!

Oh by the way its being tinted on Thursday so I'll upload a couple more pics! Fire Away!

personally i dont really like red cars (unless they are supercars), but that actually looks really good

i like it!! you should get a boot spoiler and paint your mirrors red aswell,

id paint the trim on the doors red too

I dont mind the trim on the doors it separates the car somewhat as long as you keep it looking black and dont let it fade. The Exhaust tip is different, not to my taste but it does not look out of place. Not a fan on the wheels but thats my opinion, but at the end of the day its your car and if your happy with sod everyone else

Looking good and a starting point for all the mods you will most likely have planned :thumbsup:

ps - make sure you put the positive Battery terminal cover back on.

Mick

Really nice but needs to either paint the door strips red, or strip them off and smooth the body, and the mirrors look good in black IMO.

A TTE grill with black mesh would do wonders for that, and I really like the exhaust you have. :thumbsup:

Looking good :)

I'm with -Ish on the TTE rear spoiler, you'd be suprised how different it makes it look - but im not so sure what you do with that little lip you have on the back there.

You have the holes for fogs as well, but thats another question as the fogs are on the indicator stalks doh. :)

Ok so I checked my tyres and you were correct the front drivers had 7 psi!! Must be why my fuel consumption seemed to have risen lol!

I've put the Battery terminal cover back on.

How much are these TTE front grilles from the dealers and do they fit on my pre-facelift?

Oh and the car IS lowered on 40mm Gmax springs but I don't think it is low enough myself. Been looking for coilovers but don't know if I can get any for a 5dr pre-facelift and don't really want to pay too much as its only a 1.6 at the moment.

I've looked at some on BC-racing for £649 but am awaiting reply to see if they'll fit.

Is there any others you can recommend that aren't too pricey?

Oh and I've ordered a boot spoiler awaiting its arrival!

Thanks guys

haha thought it looked a bit soft :P

tein springs are 50mm front and 24 rear that's the lowest one that i am aware of.

as far as am aware of i think the suspension is the same between the face lift and pre face lift the only difference being 15mm sorter springs.

not sure about the rest of the questions

haha thought it looked a bit soft :P

tein springs are 50mm front and 24 rear that's the lowest one that i am aware of.

as far as am aware of i think the suspension is the same between the face lift and pre face lift the only difference being 15mm sorter springs.

not sure about the rest of the questions

Ok thanks so your saying that the suspension between the PFL and the FL should be the same, can anyone else confirm this and offer any advice on any low budget coilovers?

Thanks

Paint the mirrors and door mouldings Gloss Black, take the sun strip off and sort the stance.

Only my thoughts obviously.

Looks a good start, not many nicely done 5 doors around.