Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kept My Self Entertained Today And Look What I Found

10 ft man

Whilst removing a few things from my car look what i came across......

SL380691.jpg

SL380693.jpg

SL380692.jpg

and not my car has no spare wheel, rear seats or the jack or the holder. Its looking a little bare :-)

SL380695.jpg

what is it??? have i got one??

Its a strut brace and as the pre face lifts dont have the front one as standard i would'nt imagine they have the rear one either chap

I found mine ages ago also. Many people didn't know about it then. :P

Not on PFL's as far as I'm aware.

Wow thats a pretty good find!

Not in the best of positions on the strut though really.....shouldn't it be higher up? :g:

Can i just ask how long it takes roughly to remove the rear seats? thanks

It depends if you want to put them back in or not!!!!!

Not in the best of positions on the strut though really.....shouldn't it be higher up? :g:

No idea, i am sure someone a the T design factory had some idea on why it should go there

Took me 45 min which included taking everything out and giving the inside a clean. Just took it for a we blast and it defo makes a difference, especailly with no spare wheel or tools in.

No idea, i am sure someone a the T design factory had some idea on why it should go there

Took me 45 min which included taking everything out and giving the inside a clean. Just took it for a we blast and it defo makes a difference, especailly with no spare wheel or tools in.

I just thought that having the brace at the top would make sure that the brace has less strain to do the same job. Come to think of it, it may have been put down there to save boot space or for H&S :angry::lol:

I just thought that having the brace at the top would make sure that the brace has less strain to do the same job. Come to think of it, it may have been put down there to save boot space or for H&S :angry::lol:

I would imagine thats the reason to be honest, with most manufactures aiming to make things more comfortable/practical at the sacrifice of performance

Well, I guess it must do something or they wouldnt have bothered.

If you're not bothered about the backseats then the most logical thing to do (other than buy an mr2 of course :g:) would be to whack a rollcage in. Best bracing money can buy :thumbsup:

i just been and had a look, i just have a foam padding there instead, mines a 2003 PFL, wonder if i get one it will bolt straight in??

would i find that on my 1.6 corolla 07

not sure, the best way to find out is to have a look :thumbsup:

i just been and had a look, i just have a foam padding there instead, mines a 2003 PFL, wonder if i get one it will bolt straight in??

Not sure cant see why not but i am sure there will be a guru who can answer it for you