Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Ickle Complaint

Devil-ish

about my new IQ2 :unsure:

There was a diddy ickle scratch on the dashboard. Hardly noticeable but there never the less <_< ......so today I had to go in to the Toyota dealership, I complained about this mark. :( . They were marvelous! They took it out back and tried to polish it out immediately. It is better but not gone, so they took photos of it and if Les agrees they have said they will replace the entire dashboard for us. Cant fault that!! :thumbsup:

about my new IQ2 :unsure:

There was a diddy ickle scratch on the dashboard. Hardly noticeable but there never the less <_< ......so today I had to go in to the Toyota dealership, I complained about this mark. :( . They were marvelous! They took it out back and tried to polish it out immediately. It is better but not gone, so they took photos of it and if Les agrees they have said they will replace the entire dashboard for us. Cant fault that!! :thumbsup:

Hate to say it, but if a little scratch on the dash annoys you, just wait until your seatbelt clip/arm/any part of the anatomy connects with the door trim! :censor:

My door trims are tatty as hell already, something I've NEVER had to put up with before.