Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Can You Buy The Real Camera?

josh 66

How guys.....I,ve looking everywhere for the Real reverse parking camera for my IQ.....Can,t find it or find out what it would cost to fit one.

Can anybody tell where i can find one and give me a rough idea what it would cost? :unsure:

How guys.....I,ve looking everywhere for the Real reverse parking camera for my IQ.....Can,t find it or find out what it would cost to fit one.

Can anybody tell where i can find one and give me a rough idea what it would cost? :unsure:

Have you checked with your local Toyota dealer?

with all respect, why do you actually need a camera for a car like the iq?

Sorry.......just love gadgets! :drool:

you've not seen my post then.

Bought it from toyota and fitted it myself on saturday. works a treat.

with all respect, why do you actually need a camera for a car like the iq?

Sorry.......just love gadgets! :drool:

you've not seen my post then.

Bought it from toyota and fitted it myself on saturday. works a treat.

Clever guy!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

If u get one and need any advice fitting it then lease just ask.

The Toyota kit comes with everything.

I used to be an auto technician so the experience helped but pulling the iq to bits is easy.

Every panel is held on with push in clips apart from the passenger front panel which also had a 10 mm bolt. Oh and the nav system 4 x 10 mm bolts.

Wd40 and a metal coat hanger will also come in handy for running cable in the rear boot lid and through the rubber grommet into the car.

If u get one and need any advice fitting it then lease just ask.

The Toyota kit comes with everything.

I used to be an auto technician so the experience helped but pulling the iq to bits is easy.

Every panel is held on with push in clips apart from the passenger front panel which also had a 10 mm bolt. Oh and the nav system 4 x 10 mm bolts.

Wd40 and a metal coat hanger will also come in handy for running cable in the rear boot lid and through the rubber grommet into the car.

Thanks for your help...Still thinking if its worth getting.mmmmmm? :thumbsup:

This weekend I'm fitting the front camera. I'm not called inspector gadget for nothing. :rolleyes:
Wish i was you!!!!!! ...Ever thought of getting wind deflectors???? :rolleyes:

This weekend I'm fitting the front camera. I'm not called inspector gadget for nothing. :rolleyes:

No havnt thought about the deflectors but it does get windy in the car when the windows down.

What I would like is a camera on a pole so I can raise it up whislt driving and see round bends over the hedges. :)

No havnt thought about the deflectors but it does get windy in the car when the windows down.

What I would like is a camera on a pole so I can raise it up whislt driving and see round bends over the hedges. :)

:toast: 1st prize.......What a great idea!....See if you can make it drive under water next!!!! :thumbsup: