Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Halo Lights

etihad

Now then rolla boys/girls....

Does anyone or has anyone ever seen halo lights for a corolla E12 , i'am desperatly looking for some, but i can't find any!!!! arggghhhhhhh :crybaby:

found these:

HID Projector Lamp Bi-xenon kit

and:

http://my.frooition.com/080612/ccfl-angel-...t-5k-p-317.html

i don't know if them angel eyes will fit my toyota E12 06 plate though..any advise?

Now then rolla boys/girls....

Does anyone or has anyone ever seen halo lights for a corolla E12 , i'am desperatly looking for some, but i can't find any!!!! arggghhhhhhh :crybaby:

found these:

HID Projector Lamp Bi-xenon kit

and:

http://my.frooition.com/080612/ccfl-angel-...t-5k-p-317.html

i don't know if them angel eyes will fit my toyota E12 06 plate though..any advise?

do you have projector lamps on your headlights? or are they standard,

im looking for some projector ones myself, as the HID's would look much better than the standard style

If you want projector lights on your Rolla you will have to custom build them yourself based on the stock lights. I have yet to come across anybody offering replacement headlights of any kind for our Euro Rolla. You can get projeector headlights for the US Rolla, but that really doesn'n do us any good...hehe

I'm pondering the projector rebuild myself these days, but it involves a lotta work in order to get it looking good. If I undertake such a project it will be with the end goal of having it look stock/professionally done. There are several guides out there on how do to it (on other cars), but in our case it takes a complete rebuild as the park bulb is so close to the low beam. The park bulb would most likely have to be relocated to the high beam projector...just to mention part of the ordeal. I think you get the picture.... ;)