Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pre-facelift To Facelift

TAF

Thinking about changing my front end to the facelift spec.. i just wanted to check, is it just the front bumper and headlights i will need or are the bonnet/wings different???

Thinking about changing my front end to the facelift spec.. i just wanted to check, is it just the front bumper and headlights i will need or are the bonnet/wings different???

if you do i have a full front t-sport bumper with fogs off my compressor. :thumbsup:

if you do i have a full front t-sport bumper with fogs off my compressor. :thumbsup:

pm sent

i think you need more than just the bumper and the lights read it before on a thread... i think farhanali would no best pm him ... also wherabout your from in brum??

i think farhanali would no best pm him

:laughing:

^^^.........would you know? It doesnt fit the diesels and i know because my first buyer couldnt get it to fit. Will fit on the pre facelift t-sport without a problem.

EDIT

cba responding to the above comment... it'll only lead to huge post about "i know everything"

yep! and u know nothing ! keep going on about the apexi hot air intake!

There you go again....

I edited my first response as i couldn't be bothered entering into a war of words with you...

Your posts remind me a lot of an old member on here who thought he knew everything and was quite rude with his posts to other members... he ended up being banned...

I have no time for pc warriors who claim to know everything... you will get no further responses from me as i prefer to talk to adults...

which adults do you prefer to talk to? i see a clan forming of giggles and continuous apexi ftw posts? adult talk, If your going to be sarcastic at first take the reply on the chin and just banter on if you cant then dont reply. Again you didnt come into this thread to give the op any suggestions ............ you came in here to be funny and leave a smiley laughing at someone elses post because they mentioned my name.

pc warrior please.

:yawn:

I can see that you're unable to let it go.....

I don't have a problem with "banter" but when someone claims to know 'everything' and posts in a rude manner to other members then that creates a problem....

I don't claim to know everything about the motor... nobody does... but please don't insult me by claiming i know nothing....

The :laughing: could have been about the mis-spelling.... no instead of know... did you consider that or take my post as a personal attack?

Everything is open to your own interpretation on the internet... sadly i have formed an opinion over time of what members are like and so far my opions are spot on and shared by others...

As for "banter" and "taking it on the chin" i will quite happily do that provided the banter is light-hearted... that isn't how your posts come across....

Anyway.... how about we end this :offtopic: convo... feel free to discuss on MSN if it bothers you.....

:)

u made it off topic first.

when have i claimed to know everything....does it bug you because i can give a proper answer to most of the questions on the forum?

No do not try to claim the laughing smiley as something else ....you know and i know who it was aimed at.

My name keeps getting dragged into posts is that my fault? I normally get a few PMs about someone needing advice and thats why people normally type my name in the thread. You have to take it off topic.

Dont complain about off topic now as most of your posts were getting threads locked in the past because you and a few individuals kept going off topic and you did it again by putting that smiley up today. Then you start all complaining about the moderators.

I feel i'm gonna keep repeating myself here... it's not your answers that bug me it's your attitude to other members when they offer advice....

As for smileys it's quite easy to use the wrong smiley in the wrong place :boat: anybody can do it with a slip of the finger :wub:

Although i must admit these exchanges are making my afternoon a bit more enjoyable :lol:

I find that Farhan is in the know when it comes to T-sports and has even offered me advice multiple times on general topics about engines and what have you.

He didn't reply in any attitude, he just mentioned that he'd tried it on another car and it didn't fit, but it would fit on a PFL. What's your problem!?

I will repeat what I have said in a previous thread, I like both of you, but stop rising and getting into a tiz. Meet eachother and speak face to face instead of this squabling which can be done with anyone for any reason. Just childish, if someone has a problem with me, I love it when they come up to me and explain why they are upset. That way I can get to the bottom of it instead of dragging other people into it and just spoiling the browsing for them.....

Thank you KPARRIS, What do you mean gaz my attitude when others offer advise? How can you interpret my attitude from the way i type?

Maybe you dont like the way i reply but i am fairly clear to the point with answers. I have put up numerous topics for help and i have never received advise which i could use! Instead i open up the thread and find a load of off topic answers with apexis vs k&n!

:unsure: seems as though my lil question has kept another debate going?! :unsure: i think we all need to relax!!!!!

I kinda got the feeling the bumper would fit, my question was would i need facelift wings and bonnet aswell or are they the same as the pre-face?

ohh ma days take a chill pill...common its like watching women fight i just mentioned farhans name as from reading most posts it seemed like he knew most answers so i just pointed a fellow rolla driver in his direction didnt mean to offend others... anyways back to topic can anyone answer the question??

all you will need is the actual facelift front bumper, facelift headlights and you are good to go.

As i mentioned before will not fit the diesel corollas because theres a part that gets in the way of the t-sport bumper fog light.

You will not need the wings or bonnet.

all you will need is the actual facelift front bumper, facelift headlights and you are good to go.

As i mentioned before will not fit the diesel corollas because theres a part that gets in the way of the t-sport bumper fog light.

You will not need the wings or bonnet.

Nice one Farhan, i'll be fitting it to a 1.6 t3 so i wouldnt have the diesel issue.. thanks

Thank you KPARRIS, What do you mean gaz my attitude when others offer advise? How can you interpret my attitude from the way i type?

Maybe you dont like the way i reply but i am fairly clear to the point with answers. I have put up numerous topics for help and i have never received advise which i could use! Instead i open up the thread and find a load of off topic answers with apexis vs k&n!

How about we draw a line under it... apologies if i caused offence...