Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will A C1 Gearknob Fit On An Aygo?

TiJay-go

Hi guys,

I have a couple of random questions. I was looking at an aluminium gearknob Citroen sell for the C1 and wondered if it would fit the Aygo as Toyota only seem to offer a leather alternative?

Also, how do I tell if I have VSC? I could feel the brakes pulse today when pulling away in the rain so it seems I have some kind of traction control - does this mean the car has VSC too? And is there a way to check if the car has the optional curtain airbags?

Thanks, lots of questions I know! :)

You should see ‘SRS’ or ‘Airbag’ or ‘SRS Airbag’ symbols embossed on the door pillars and behind the rear side window before it meets the tailgate.

You will see VSC and a Car with Skid Marks light on the dashboard when you turn the ignition on.

15849d1245725245-how-tell-if-gen2-has-stability-control-vsc-p1060149.jpg

Hi guys,

I have a couple of random questions. I was looking at an aluminium gearknob Citroen sell for the C1 and wondered if it would fit the Aygo as Toyota only seem to offer a leather alternative?

Also, how do I tell if I have VSC? I could feel the brakes pulse today when pulling away in the rain so it seems I have some kind of traction control - does this mean the car has VSC too? And is there a way to check if the car has the optional curtain airbags?

Thanks, lots of questions I know! :)

Can you tell me please where you can get the gear knob for the C1 please? sounds very tasty.