Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Mudflaps!

josh 66

Just found out from my local dealer that i can,t get real mudflaps fitted because i ,ve got the

rear skirt that comes with the sports pack option........How stupid Toyota!!!!!! :angry:Do

you think its worth getting front ones fitted anyway?... :unsure:

Tommorow mine will be fitted......dealer said it would be no problem?...............i'll better have them start at the front.....all or nothing...or a decent discount.

Tommorow mine will be fitted......dealer said it would be no problem?...............i'll better have them start at the front.....all or nothing...or a decent discount.
My dealer said they won,t fit!!!!.........Maybe because you love in holland???........Seems silly toyota don,t make parts that fit together!!!! :angry:

Would be very strange indeed........I specifically said (hell they fitted it to my car) that i have the skirt..........you've been to the dealer of just called?

Would be very strange indeed........I specifically said (hell they fitted it to my car) that i have the skirt..........you've been to the dealer of just called?

Called first.....then went down to the dealer..... Does seem very strange!!!! :rolleyes:

Been there...........they ware amazed it didn't fit......called the omporter and they will communicate it to their dealers.

So today was cheaper then expected.

That's what i did as well....................................the dealer didn't fancy cutting as well and the front makes more sense (rubbish is getting on your sides.....back is for people behind you........keep your distance ;-)

..............back is for people behind you........keep your distance ;-)

I wish that were so.... :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, air turbulence sends all the poo kicked up by the rear wheels splatting back onto your tailgate. :( That's why flat backed cars get so dirty at the rear. Mudflaps don't eliminate this, but they sure do help. :D

Just ordered a set of front & rear mudflaps off eBay (£20.95 each pair)

I don't have the iSports kit with rear skirt so fitting should be straightforward :)

Just ordered a set of front & rear mudflaps off ebay (£20.95 each pair)

I don't have the iSports kit with rear skirt so fitting should be straightforward :)

Just fit the rear set from the same person. Took 5 minutes.

Is it easy to fit mudflaps yourself on a iq???? :rolleyes:

yes extremely easy. For the rear you pop out two clips put the mudflap in place and push the two clips back in. Then using a drill put a screw into the plastic inner arch. Took me 5 minutes to do both sides it's a doddle.

Is it easy to fit mudflaps yourself on a iq???? :rolleyes:

yes extremely easy. For the rear you pop out two clips put the mudflap in place and push the two clips back in. Then using a drill put a screw into the plastic inner arch. Took me 5 minutes to do both sides it's a doddle.

Thanks for your help......Think i,ll order some!!!! :thumbsup: