Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Work Place Hazards

GIDDLEPIN

In my previous time spent in the HGV and heavy plant industry the hazards were numerous and often dangerous, from the obvious like moving machinery and toxic gasses to the less obvious like dirty oil causing dermatitis and carcinogenic properties of some everyday items like "O" rings etc.

I did think that by taking on a position of an HGV driver my contact with these hazards would be vastly reduced, unfortunately this is not the case with one company in particular. Having driven for this firm via the agency for a couple of years now, I have unfortunately found an extreme health hazard which could effect my assignments making any future work questionable.

I would appreciate your thoughts on whether or not it would be a place where you yourself could happily continue to work once you knew of the danger?

Cheers

Les

This is the hazard I am up against CLICKY

I would certainly make my employers aware of the hazard but as we all have responsibility under the Health and Safety at Work Act it is your duty to do your best and clear the hazard for others that may harm themselves in the future. Les, if you need my help in clearing up this problem then give me a call.... I am experienced in dangerous situations and would be prepared to protect my fellow workers and members of TOC :yes::fireman::thumbsup:

I would certainly make my employers aware of the hazard but as we all have responsibility under the Health and Safety at Work Act it is your duty to do your best and clear the hazard for others that may harm themselves in the future. Les, if you need my help in clearing up this problem then give me a call.... I am experienced in dangerous situations and would be prepared to protect my fellow workers and members of TOC :yes::fireman::thumbsup:

Such loyalty and charisma.

I must follow in your steps!

Les, feel free to share some of that hazard with me, I am well experienced in this area...... :P

Bad news for you, Les :(

There is no known cure for a Chocaholic :eat: :lol2:

I'm one . too :rolleyes: Lindt,85% cocoa, bitter black chocolate :thumbsup: Yum,yum :yahoo:

(As I'm a Health and Safety rep at work)

If you need a full and detailed risk assessment, let me know... :lol:

ive had experience in these type of hazards before!!!

the best advice i can give you is to put it all in a bag and send it to me and i will dispose of it accordingly!! :D

Well ha has hidden this little lot away - so I am not tempted at all............................................. :unsure:

but

I KNOW WHERE IT IS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :drool: