Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Free Interior Components

Garvensis

Hi Guys

Following my recent leather upgrade, I now have a set of front and rear seats from a 2005 T3-s 5 door, complete with isofix braces and rear seat hinges, front seat bolt covers and all headrests, going spare.

I also have four door cards, with leather inserts, from a 2004 T-spirit.

There is also a centre console carcass and a full set of black scuff plates going spare, too.

All parts are in very good condition and are going free to a good home - all you have to do is collect them, or arrange for a courier to pick them up from my house.

I would be able to travel to Aberdeen, or Dundee, if necessary.

Any interest, just let me know.

Best regards

Hi Guys

Following my recent leather upgrade, I now have a set of front and rear seats from a 2005 T3-s 5 door, complete with isofix braces and rear seat hinges, front seat bolt covers and all headrests, going spare.

There is also a centre console carcass and a full set of black scuff plates going spare, too.

All parts are in very good condition and are going free to a good home - all you have to do is collect them, or arrange for a courier to pick them up from my house.

Best regards

hi is the centre console still available have u got any pics? would you be able to come to glasgow thanks :thumbsup:

Hi Guys

Best regards

hi is the centre console still available have u got any pics? would you be able to come to glasgow thanks :thumbsup:

collect it all

eBay!

Hi Guys

Best regards

collect it all

eBay!

Hi cmia

I tried eBay already, but had no bids at all, only a few watchers too.

I would rather give the stuff away, than skip it, as it is all too good for that.

Regards

Hi Guys

Best regards

Hi bkc

The console is still available and if I work out how to attach some pics, I will do so.

As I am giving it away, I think it would be unfair to travel to Glasgow, but I would be prepared to drive to Perth, if that is OK.

The console is the standard base type and you will have to transfer your existing gear lever surround and handbrake surround to this one.

The only difference with this one is that I fitted a lighter/12V power supply socket at the rear, which lights up when the ignition is turned on.

Let me know what you think.

Regards

Hi Guys

Best regards

Hi bkc

The console is still available and if I work out how to attach some pics, I will do so.

As I am giving it away, I think it would be unfair to travel to Glasgow, but I would be prepared to drive to Perth, if that is OK.

The console is the standard base type and you will have to transfer your existing gear lever surround and handbrake surround to this one.

The only difference with this one is that I fitted a lighter/12V power supply socket at the rear, which lights up when the ignition is turned on.

Let me know what you think.

Regards

Hi All

I am keeping all this gear until the 1st october and then putting it to the recycling centre, as I will be on holiday after that.

I don't want to dump it, but I would like my garage back again.

Hi Garvensis

Have you got the centre black part where the handbrake is and where thier is a little cuby hole next to the handbrake where you push on the door to open it. Does the door open and close OK as in it doesnt stay open?

Cheers

Hi Garvensis

Have you got the centre black part where the handbrake is and where thier is a little cuby hole next to the handbrake where you push on the door to open it. Does the door open and close OK as in it doesnt stay open?

Cheers

Sorry Aamir

I had to use these parts on my new centre console, as it came without that and the gear lever surround.

It is just the basic carcass that I am giving away.

Regards

Hi Garvensis

Cheers

Sorry Aamir

I had to use these parts on my new centre console, as it came without that and the gear lever surround.

Regards

Cool no worries because the mechanism for the little door on mine has broke so the door would just stay open. Toyota dont sell the little mechanism but the whole black centre thing and they want £116 for it!!!!!

Hi Garvensis

Cheers

Sorry Aamir

Regards

Cool no worries because the mechanism for the little door on mine has broke so the door would just stay open. Toyota dont sell the little mechanism but the whole black centre thing and they want £116 for it!!!!!

WHAT! £116.00? Does that include vat :-)

If you can't get one from a breakers yard, you should put a little blob of blue tack on the front outer edge of the flap.

It is not ideal, but at least it will look right.

Regards

Hi Garvensis

Cheers

Sorry Aamir

Regards

I am getting a van from my work this afternoon, to dump the seats, door cards and other bits today.

Last chance, if anybody needs any of these bits for FREE!

Gone in 2 hours!

WHAT! £116.00? Does that include vat :-)

If you can't get one from a breakers yard, you should put a little blob of blue tack on the front outer edge of the flap.

It is not ideal, but at least it will look right.

Regards

I know £116 just for a piece of plastic. What i did was take the whole thing out and took the little mechanism off so the little door is closed and doesn't spring back open. To open i just push on the back part where hinge is. I manged to find the same mechanism but on the MK1 Avensis as the mechanism is the same. Guy said £25 because i had to buy the whole box and he wouldn't give me the mechanism. Might have to look at some more breakers yards. Sorry yes that included VAT.

I know £116 just for a piece of plastic. What i did was take the whole thing out and took the little mechanism off so the little door is closed and doesn't spring back open. To open i just push on the back part where hinge is. I manged to find the same mechanism but on the MK1 Avensis as the mechanism is the same. Guy said £25 because i had to buy the whole box and he wouldn't give me the mechanism. Might have to look at some more breakers yards. Sorry yes that included VAT.

I was not able to get the van from my work last week, so the interior is still in my garage, if anyone wants it.

I am going on holiday on the 5th October, so I have to get rid of it all, before I go.

Any questions, just ask.

Best regards