Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spot Lights?

-Ish

i have a 05 plate rollla but it doesnt have the front spot lights in bumper instead just some plastic mold... however the mold is removable and i can see a wire behind it im guessing for the spot lights? can anyone tell me if its just a straight swap of getting the lights and plugging them in ??

im guessing i would need this set

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-COROLLA-VERSO...id=p3286.c0.m14

plus two spot lights and a bit of wiring (not sure which thought)?

i have a 05 plate rollla but it doesnt have the front spot lights in bumper instead just some plastic mold... however the mold is removable and i can see a wire behind it im guessing for the spot lights? can anyone tell me if its just a straight swap of getting the lights and plugging them in ??

im guessing i would need this set

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-COROLLA-VERSO...id=p3286.c0.m14

plus two spot lights and a bit of wiring (not sure which thought)?

Thats from a corolla verso... im guessing it wont fit because it has a different bumper to the corolla...

What model is your car?? T2??? does it have the fog light thing on the indicator stalk?

yh its a t2 has the wires behind the unit and has the option on the indicator stalk so i guess it would be a straight install .....

does anyone have any their selling?? and how much roughly should i be paying?

• 4 months later...

anyone have pics of behind their spot lights on their facelifts corolla? i want to know how the light screws onto the plastic mould and the wireing...any help would be great

• 2 months later...

hi,

i'm new to this forum. i'm also trying to install new front fogs to my 2006 1.4d4d rolla, it also has the wires behind the plastic moulding (i have new fogs and mouldings which do fit my bumper and the connector fits the H7 bulbs). i have looked through the vast emptyness of the interweb and have come across a few sites which say that the oem wiring is installed, all i need is a relay and new stalk which includes the front fog switch. i'm going to install my own switch instead, to keep costs down. i have looked everywhere for the location of the relay, but have come up empty.

my question is, is there a location for the relay and or fuse?

or would i be better to run my own loom for this? i would prefer not to as i want to keep as close to OEM as i can.

Cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links