Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gt4 Exhaust

licksrpm

i have n st205 gt4 im lookin to get a hks exhaust can any one help or reccomend other as theyre not cheap would gladdly take any advice :P cheers

i have n st205 gt4 im lookin to get a hks exhaust can any one help or reccomend other as theyre not cheap would gladdly take any advice :P cheers

On eBay you can get a full 3" thru system for 300 quid, japspeed got one on my 205 fit fine. Most the time was taken up taking the old one off however for putting the back box on you will need a ramp cause u have to angle it down so much.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh mines fine, my friend dan though his tail pipe was rattling against the bumper but i think he sorted it, its always different for everyone. If you take the stock exhaust yourself just be prepared it may take a lot longer than you thought, mine took ages coz of rusty bolts. Had to hacksaw through a couple of bits.

Yeh mines fine, my friend dan though his tail pipe was rattling against the bumper but i think he sorted it, its always different for everyone. If you take the stock exhaust yourself just be prepared it may take a lot longer than you thought, mine took ages coz of rusty bolts. Had to hacksaw through a couple of bits.

cheers well it should go on fine like you said with seized fittings etc my car came with the rear section blowing so i had a replacement stock one so fittings should be fine due to recent change . and i just fancy tryin to get a decent system n a little release hopefully

Ive got a Blueflame catback on mine and its reasonably priced and not overly loud either

Ive got a Blueflame catback on mine and its reasonably priced and not overly loud either

oh right thats kool i dont want a mad loud one . i guess not so many people buy hks becuase of the price then