Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Had The Iq3 For A Week Now

MccLtd

Hi,

I have had my IQ3 manual for a week now and am very pleased with it.

Coming from a brand new 4 month old BMW M3 I did wonder what I had done but wow it makes sense. I only drive to and from work.

I have just re fueled the car and worked out that I am averaging 50.11 mpg and that it works out fuel wise it costs me 10p / mile. Now that is good for town driving.

(useful site for working out mpg Click here

When purchasing the car I test drove a 1 litre but opted for the 1.3.

I'm glad I did because occasionally when going up some hills etc I think even the 1.3 could do with a little more power. The 1.3 is not as quick as I expected it to be, some Corsa's and Ford's with their 1.2l engine seem to easily keep up. Maybe the engine needs to be run in a little. Its only done 200 miles.

So all in all I'm very pleased with the car. Its quite, comfortable, cost effective and so the cashiers in the petrol stations say 'Cute'. Now that is embarrasing when theres a que behind me.

Hi,

I have had my IQ3 manual for a week now and am very pleased with it.

Coming from a brand new 4 month old BMW M3 I did wonder what I had done but wow it makes sense. I only drive to and from work.

I have just re fueled the car and worked out that I am averaging 50.11 mpg and that it works out fuel wise it costs me 10p / mile. Now that is good for town driving.

(seful site for working out mpg http://www.torquecars.com/tools/uk-mpg-calculator.php)

When purchasing the car I test drove a 1 litre but opted for the 1.3.

I'm glad I did because occasionally when going up some hills etc I think even the 1.3 could do with a little more power. The 1.3 is not as quick as I expected it to be, some Corsa's and Ford's with their 1.2l engine seem to easily keep up. Maybe the engine needs to be run in a little. Its only done 200 miles.

So all in all I'm very pleased with the car. Its quite, comfortable, cost effective and so the cashiers in the petrol stations say 'Cute'. Now that is embarrasing when theres a que behind me.

Getting mine in two weeks time.....Great post! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

well just filled my car up for the 2nd time since owning it and I now get:

Your fuel consumption

( 53.46 MPG) ( 18.92Km per litre)( 5.28541 litre per 100Km)

Averaging 0.09 pence per mile.

Dont forget this is the 1.3 litre IQ3.

Its going up. Seems the engine economy is getting better now that its being run in more.

After this full tank I'm going to test it on super unleaded and see what happens.

My last cars fuel economy increased by 20%.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links