Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking To Buy A Celica 190

kwaii

Hi all,

i'm new to the forum, but i am looking to buy a gen 7 celica 190, is there anything in particular which i should be looking out for?

any help or pointers much appriciated

thanks

Hi all,

i'm new to the forum, but i am looking to buy a gen 7 celica 190, is there anything in particular which i should be looking out for?

any help or pointers much appriciated

thanks

Hi welcome to the forum :),

*Most important thing is to check to see that lift functions properly, as early 190's used to suffer with the lift bolts breaking if i remeber rightly,

Just your basic checks to then.

Hope this has helped :)

Lift is agressive, noticable and addictive if a little sore on the wallet. Comes in at 6,200 and takes you to 8,200. Basically +50 HP on tap over a 140.

366801999.jpg

look at the front and rear brakes the disks suffer bad from corrosion on the inner faces also look at the parcel shelf the clips in the back 1/4 snap off.also look for service history.apart from that enjoy lovely cars the wife bought the celica gt(190 with trd kit and diff seats)and she loves it.cheap to run if you dont go into lift!

4389845714a10470244427l.jpg

4389845714a10470247684l.jpg

Look for good service history. The way I see it if an owner hasn't serviced one of these properly they are more likely to have thrashed it. It's the type of car that encourages you to rev it hard so you want one that has been looked after.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links