Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scottish Deserter

Big Kev

Hello Avensis Brothers,

Just signing off from this forum to join Ravvers, as just bought a 2009 SR180 2.2 D4D (HONEST OFFICER....AH NEVER KNEW IT COULD ACCELERATE THAT QUICK....)

Many thanks to you all, and I will be returning every so often to hear your woes....hopefully none.

Bestest Wishes,

Big Kev :toast::yahoo:

Hello Avensis Brothers,

Just signing off from this forum to join Ravvers, as just bought a 2009 SR180 2.2 D4D (HONEST OFFICER....AH NEVER KNEW IT COULD ACCELERATE THAT QUICK....)

Many thanks to you all, and I will be returning every so often to hear your woes....hopefully none.

Bestest Wishes,

Kev

Hi

You'll not be along there.

Cheers/Igor

Hello Avensis Brothers,

Bestest Wishes,

Best of luck Kev and i'm not normally a jealous person but, .............. yep, anyway it's a very nice motor :yes: at least you stuck with Toyota mate.

Best regards and like Igormus ....... you'll be back on the Avensis forum soon enough ... you will miss us moaning about our cars! :lol:

Pete.

Hello Avensis Brothers,

Bestest Wishes,

Best of luck Kev and i'm not normally a jealous person but, .............. yep, anyway it's a very nice motor :yes: at least you stuck with Toyota mate.

Best regards and like Igormus ....... you'll be back on the Avensis forum soon enough ... you will miss us moaning about our cars! :lol:

Pete.

Hello Pete

It's nevermind what car do we own but we are all in the same boat.

Our task is to assist each other even if we are far away from each other -- TOC unites us.

Cheers/Igor

Hello Avensis Brothers,

Bestest Wishes,

Pete.

Hello Pete

It's nevermind what car do we own but we are all in the same boat.

Our task is to assist each other even if we are far away from each other -- TOC unites us.

Cheers/Igor

Hello to you also Igormus, yes that is exactly what i was trying to say with some humour added, i hope you did not take it wrong because i respect you to much mate to say anything bad. :thumbsup:

Best regards Pete.

It's OK we welcome all into the TOC family.. :yahoo: :yahoo: .. Moving between models is no problem.....Hey even two of us attended JAE this year... something the RAV's have never done before.....