Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vehicle Jack Corolla

msprince

I have just got my t-sport an having a nosey round it like you do, i found the vehicle jack an tools loose has anyone else got theirs in the right place as i cant figure it out, so if anyone has pics of it that they wouldnt mind sending cheers

from memory, mine sit either side of the spare wheel - outside of the wheel well, in specially crafted little foam-y plastic-y compartents that are moulded for the job. Its is only memory though and its been known to be wrong the past! ;)

from memory, mine sit either side of the spare wheel - outside of the wheel well, in specially crafted little foam-y plastic-y compartents that are moulded for the job. Its is only memory though and its been known to be wrong the past! ;)

cheers for the reply, mine looks like they sit in the plastic tray, do you know how they sit in it at all?

They all sit to the right of the spare wheel...

Tire iron clips into the bottom of the plastic tray first.... then the jack lays over that.... then the jack handle clips into place on top.... and finally you should have a clip on a piece of elastic that stretches over all 3 items and clips onto the tray :thumbsup:

If you need a pic i'll sort some later ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links