Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Face-lift Rear Lights

jaky

how do all, I is new to this site - looks very good - professional mmmm.

anyways - I was hoping somebody would be able to help me out

I have a 2000 celica. I happened to spot a facelifted (2003) model the other day and it had some rather nice rear lexus style lights.

does anybody know if these will fit mine ?????? :help:

I've been looking at non-toyota ones and they all look too cheesy - too much chrome for my liking.

also anybody know anything about chipping? I've got a 140 and I could od with some more ooomph.

cheers

HEY bro have you checked out the new carbon fiber eurolites. i know wat you mean when you say too much chrom. i have a 2000 celica gts and im not to sure if the carbon fiber lights are available yet but they look sweet. you should reasearch and see if they are to more of your taste.

:ph34r:

the one you saw can have been standar 2003 they are different sjekk out red TYC tail ligth to they look and fitt good

what's this mean? 'sjekk out red TYC' ??

can't find the carbon fibre eurolights - any links ??

There is a dealer on eBay doing not carbon but but black backround look very nice, oh and btw they say they are legal (they are not) the indicater is behind a red lense mot stats they must be orange i had to mod mine by swaping bulb holders (sniiping a few wires) and putting indicaters in the reverse holder and used orange indicater bulbs. it works fine and mot legal just my reverse lights are now red :) alot of people selling these lexus lights claim they are legal.

i found a eBay link on 7th gen lights wid black backrounds bidding starts at £99 you should get em 4 a oner

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...&category=23010

these are the crstal ones £118 buy now

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...&category=23010

If you want to know how to mod the lights let me know its prety easy.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links