Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla T Soprt Or Supra Mk4

khants

hi guys.

I am driving corolla t soprt but i am thinking to go for supra or RX7 FD3S.i realy like the supra sound and its realy soprts car. or keep the T soprt its very hard to deside what car i should go for it.i dont need problem with car after.like i heard RX7 have engine problem so and so.

thanks guys

MKIV soup's are a lot more bullet proof than the MKIII. I don't know how running costs compare between MKIII's and IV's but cheap they certainly ain't. In MKIII land the turbo does not cost a lot more in fuel than the N/A mainly due to the fact you don't need to thrash it as much as the N/A, this is probably the case for MKIV's.

Someone like Leeky or KArma will be able to tell you more about MKIV and ownership of them.

RX7 rotor tips wear out and the engines are not cheap to re-build but I don't know much about the mechanics of any car :D

I'd vote for the soup, but then I am biased.....

hi guys.

I am driving corolla t soprt but i am thinking to go for supra or RX7 FD3S.i realy like the supra sound and its realy soprts car. or keep the T soprt its very hard to deside what car i should go for it.i dont need problem with car after.like i heard RX7 have engine problem so and so.

thanks guys

i think i will go mk4 i have import from uk the supra its good price there.supra is very hot car useing for track and daliy use also nay problem with engine or gear box?

thanks