Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2.0 Gti For Sale

blax786

My toyota celica is now for sale. It has 16" STM Racing alloys, full sound sytem including uprated Speakers, 2 x 12" 1500watts each, yes, each subwoofers. Two cd head units, one of which doubles up as a dvd player. It also has a 5 1/5" Necvox screen. It also has a CAT 1 alarm and a scanner light.

The rear and front bumpers have both been resprayed, the car is in good working order and really needs to be heard and seen. The only fault is in the sunroof which needs a new brain and motor and will cost £150. All in all its a nice car to drive and its going for £2400.

I tried uploading the pic it didnt work!!!!!

Its a J reg, 1991, blue in colour if you want the pics you're going to have to e mail me. It has 117000 on the clock which is a bit steep but its still a very reliable car. The reason for this sale is to get my own ST185, GT4!!!!

The back has been smoothed and the rear lights blackened. If you want the pics you'll have to e mail me at shiraz_59@hotmail.com

I take it no one wants to buy it then!!!

Lol. I've decided to keep it now and finish it off. Two 5" exhausts are going on within the next month and the windows will be tinted. Once that is done it will be superchipped!!!

I'll try sending pics of what it looks like at the moment!