Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Crazy Insurance. Whats Yours?

Tibs

Evening all!

hope we are all well?

Todays little rant regards the renewal of my Corolla insurance.

Been doing the rounds online as you do, and everyone is wanting silly money. Best quotes so far are just over £500 fully comp.

So. No pi55ing around, being honest, what on earth are you all paying? Surely Corollas have not just become the most stolen/crash prone car in Britain?!?

Evening all!

hope we are all well?

Been doing the rounds online as you do, and everyone is wanting silly money. Best quotes so far are just over £500 fully comp.

So. No pi55ing around, being honest, what on earth are you all paying? Surely Corollas have not just become the most stolen/crash prone car in Britain?!?

With your mods, if declared, I am surprised it's so cheap!!!!!!!!!!!

I pay nearly 3 ton for a Yaris 1.3, with full no claims!!! Mind, I am in London but still.... Who nicks a Yaris? With automatic gears?

Evening all!

hope we are all well?

With your mods, if declared, I am surprised it's so cheap!!!!!!!!!!!

I pay nearly 3 ton for a Yaris 1.3, with full no claims!!! Mind, I am in London but still.... Who nicks a Yaris? With automatic gears?

I'm 31, no points, 1 claim, more than 9years protected no claims bonus, less than 8000miles per year, car kept off the road, immobiliser etc. Have the Mrs on nit too, which normally makes it cheaper, now one or two companies are saying that due to her age, the premium is higher now. Bunch of *****.

I pay £500 fully comp on my Astra GTE Turbo with all mods declared, and thats a one-off car, twice as powerful as the SR and much more a theft magnet!!!!!

im 30 with clean liscence but no claims bonus!! and im paying £950 fully comp, (admiral)

my bmw 318is before my corolla was £1800, churchills are theives!

The latest company I have just come off the phone from state "...with your Toyota Corolla being such a high performance vehicle....."

WTF!?

It has 109bhp.

The world has gone totally mad..........

If mine is such a high performance vehicle, what the hell is a TSport? A damn Super Car? And whats a Zonda etc?

If mine is such a high performance vehicle, what the hell is a TSport? A damn Super Car?

Correct... we just don't like to shout about it B) :lol:

26, 8yrs NCB, all mods declared... £400 fully comp through Adrian Flux :thumbsup:

Thats who im with on the GTE, will try them later on for the SR.

fingers crossed!

With just me on the policy on my own, it works out really quite cheap.

Bugger.

The price you pay for having a young girlfriend I guess.........

Dont even get me started on car insurance haha been driving for 4 years and iv yet to see it drop below £1000 lol, im paying 1600 at the minute and im 22 with 1 years no claims and 3 points

mate trust me i was searching for quotes this year aswell i checked 2 days ago and there is a huge increase in premiums. even telling some fibs to see if it affects the premium the quotes wont go down a penny. i think its a either a system problem on confused, compare the market or prices this year have hiked because of the credit crunch. My expensive is going to be killer when i renew!

24, 2 yrs no claim all mods declared £820 from Sky Insurance. Very pleased with the price considering the mods ive got on my car

Im 28 and my mrs is 33 we pay £600 with the AA. I have only been driving 4 and a bit years, its parked on the street and its in my mrs name, im a named driver, she has 10 years ncb. We both have 3 points and our last car got damaged by a van while parked outside our house, so we have claimed in the last couple of years.

haha i was 2600 fully comp but i am 1300 now! but hey i am 19 so cant complain realy! 2 years ncb and pass plus.

LMAO!

There much car crime on the Shetlands?? :lol:

£795, with 5k limited millage, two addresses and all mods declared and replaceable at cost. 22 with 2 YNB and 2 years driving.

I am so glad I'm old - 49

Corolla TSport Fully Comp with protected no claims £348 :yahoo:

That's only £52 less than me.... and i'm 26 :lol:

That's only £52 less than me.... and i'm 26 :lol:

Oh hell!

Who're you insured with? I'm with Budget this year but it's going to be my last with them

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links