Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Orange

jonnnnnnnnnnnno

Hello guy n gals i painted my engine true opinions on what you think please and if there anymore to be painted too even it out or if thats just the right amount?

P.s also was taken on iPhone so looks alot better in person.

post-80972-1253780148_thumb.jpg

wow! definetely looks different.

in my honest opinion it looks kinda cool BUT i dont think it suits the blue colour of the car.

BUT if you like it dude then by all means keep it. its your car end of the day.

wow! definetely looks different.

in my honest opinion it looks kinda cool BUT i dont think it suits the blue colour of the car.

BUT if you like it dude then by all means keep it. its your car end of the day.

lol thats why i like it really stands out I'm also going for black alloys with orange bolts and orange brake lines as my alloys come off my corsa and look so tiny on my rolloa!

Ha I can see why some of you don't like it bit in Bournemouth it's kind of the theme people do.

I also like that it will stand out from the crowd and can always be changed in a few months with a few hours n some paint.

Think outside the box guys.

I like the engine cover i think that works really well... i think what pushes it over the top is the littel bits the top of the suspention the bonnet strut etc

Joel

WOW ... its a wicked job and as long as your happy with it but again i dont think it will go with the blue as much maybe if you paint the car black ;)

Thanks guys I am very happy with it and anyone going to the London tunnel on the 10th i'll show you how eye popping it really is.

Also thanks for your honesty guys. :yahoo:

Ha I can see why some of you don't like it bit in Bournemouth it's kind of the theme people do.

*adds Bournemouth to 'places to avoid' list*

:lol:

*adds Bournemouth to 'places to avoid' list*

norfolk the seen is changing all the time so its better to stand out than keeping in with the pack get creative do something different!

I'm only messing dude! :P

If you like that's cool, everybody's different :thumbsup:

lol i know loads of people wont like it but i like to stand out. W :drool: ould of been better if i had done the other mods first but I'm sure you know how it is do the cheapest ones first because i can't wait.

Looks cool, I'd of left the strut covers and bonnet stay though. What paint is it?

Its fluorescent orange from Halfords. I did them because when i get my strut brace in i will be painting that too so the engine cover ends up in a sort of frame.

2 more pics

Step 1- clean with white sprit.

Step 2- dry with a clean cloth make sure every little bit of white sprit and dust is gone.

Step 3- primer i used gray but i think whit would of been a better choice.

Step 4- let primer dry for 20min.

step 5- paint with colour of choice (orange) wait 20min and apply 2nd coat i did 2.

step 6-lacquer and do the same as step 5 leave to dry and bobs your uncle .

post-80972-1253813561_thumb.jpg

post-80972-1253813575_thumb.jpg

IMO:

Engine cover looks great.

Fuse Box cover looks ok

Bonnet Stand looks ok ish

Strut tops look ok

Now, the slam panel completely ruins it, AWFUL AWFUL, but then i have Lexus lights so WTF do i know about style .... lol

Nice work though, how did you prevent the T & VVT-i moulds from getting sprayed ? Simly masked ?

Clean looking job though fella ....

IMO:

Engine cover looks great.

Fuse Box cover looks ok

Bonnet Stand looks ok ish

Strut tops look ok

Now, the slam panel completely ruins it, AWFUL AWFUL, but then i have Lexus lights so WTF do i know about style .... lol

Nice work though, how did you prevent the T & VVT-i moulds from getting sprayed ? Simly masked ?

Clean looking job though fella ....

lol i love it all every time i look at it makes me smile lol

i had my friend paint it very carefully the clear coat over all of it.

Hello guy n gals i painted my engine true opinions on what you think please and if there anymore to be painted too even it out or if thats just the right amount?

P.s also was taken on iphone so looks alot better in person.

like the engine cover.. but i think the rest in a bit over the top!

good work anyway!