Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Mod

jaxx

ok so every dog and his man has got a set of lexus lights but still i think they look damn trick!

just need me clear foggy now to finish it all off!

check em................

100_0134_a.sized.jpg

100_0138.sized.jpg

Jaxx do u still use the standard Tsport foglight? The new foglights on the lexus clusters are well nicer!!!

Did u fit them ureself or get sum1 2 do it 4 u?

And for anyone else where did u get them? And are they euro or japanese 1's?

Ur cars looker sweeter by the minute 2!!!

Cheers :thumbsup:

still got the same foglight (right hand side of the number plate) but ill be doing a bit of chopping and changing (wait and see!) once i get the clear fog lens

did it myself took me best part of half an hour! (anyone want a write up how to on em cos ive got step by step photos)

and for where i got them - - - check eBay theres a guy flogging them for a very nice price!

Ur car looker sweeter by the minute 2!!!

thank you!

Looking good mate - and by the way, if every man and his dog has them, then that has to tell you something about how good they look, right?! LOL

Pav :thumbsup:

Looking good mate - and by the way, if every man and his dog has them, then that has to tell you something about how good they look, right?! LOL

Pav :thumbsup:

oh you know it

:thumbsup:

Did u wire them up ureself? I took mine 2 an auto electrics place 2 fit and it cost me £18!!!

And u should do a write up cos there will be sum1 wanting 2 know how 2 do it!!!

Have u noticed how bright the indicators are???

And jaxx wen u swapped over ur indicator bulbs did u notice that they were starting 2 bubble and the orange wos coming off but i think clear indicators would look cool but unfortunately illegal - but only if u get pulled over!!! :ph34r:

did it all myself and im doing the write up shortly

ive used silvatech bulbs in mine

ok so every dog and his man has got a set of lexus lights

Add me to the list! ;)

Just bought'em for £112 off eBay... should be fitting them Tuesday in the carpark at lunchtime! :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=2458696735

A week ago the same guy sold 3 or 4 for just £89.95.

Bet you by next week he's up to the standard £150+ a set! Get'em while they're cheap!

Add me to the list! ;)

Just bought'em for £112 off eBay... should be fitting them Tuesday in the carpark at lunchtime! :)

Bet you by next week he's up to the standard £150+ a set! Get'em while they're cheap!

from the bloke in sheffield! kerching..................89 quid done and dusted!

Those lights look stunning!

Are they easy to fit?

doddle!

im sorting a how-to right now!

Those lights look stunning!

Are they easy to fit?

They are easy 2 fit but u need 2 do a bit of wiring!!! My mates a mechanic and we couldn't do it between us!!!

Jaxx see wen u quote sum1 how do u get who sed it originally next 2 it???

Hi jaxx

Looking good my friend. Really makes the rear of your car look bling mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Add me to the list! ;)

from the bloke in sheffield! kerching..................89 quid done and dusted!

Aha! I was going through the paypal process, when it all stopped, 'cos somebody else had pay-pal'd before me! Must have been you! ;) :ffs:

Cost me an extra tenner now!

Looks very nice mate! B) :thumbsup:

As you said, just need a clear foglight and that should sort it out (oh and maybe a clean then :P :P )

One more thing, might sound like a silly question but how come you dont have that boot lock thing (where u press to open the boot) <_<

Kenny!

I have the same lights but one quest how can u get a red fog light to pass your nct or mot test?would you have to paint the bulb red to show up red??

did you use the old bulb holders and did it say vitz on the box?

jerry - thanks buddy i try to look my blingest!

SuperRetard - its possible, i bought them on thursday at about 10 o clock, as soon as i saw them i couldnt press buy it now fast enough! :lol:

Kenny - thanks mate, fog light is on its way (isnt it dan! :lol: ) and it got a clean afterwards! im a bit ashamed to put a mingin pic up :(

yaris30 - still got the same foggy at the mo but when i get the clear lense i will most likely be using a kind of LED setup! watch this space for further progression!

vmail - yes mate same bulb holders and it did say vitz on the box, jap lights on a jap spec car!

phew! anyone else!

Looks very nice mate! B) :thumbsup:

As you said, just need a clear foglight and that should sort it out (oh and maybe a clean then :P :P )

One more thing, might sound like a silly question but how come you dont have that boot lock thing (where u press to open the boot) <_<

Kenny!

Hi Kenny

Jaxx has done a technique which you call de locked. This is where you seal off the locks on you car and you will have to have a boot release pull inside the car so that you can get into it. Also the no badges on the car this is called de badged. It gives you the smooth look on your car with no fussy and clutter :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Hi Jerry!

Thanx for the reply, now i know why then! :P

It surely does look much smooth at the back since there's nothing sticking up :thumbsup:

But i would at least leave the Toyota Badge behind, to remind people that the car in front is a Toyota... :lol::lol: :P

Kenny :thumbsup:

thanks jerry for that sorry kenny i forgot to pu that down!

ive actually used an electronically controlled solenoid to pop it open now

thanks jerry for that sorry kenny i forgot to pu that down!

ive actually used an electronically controlled solenoid to pop it open now

No problem mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!