Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Compressor Owners

tccom

It's gotta be on the side, as there is nothing in the front:

http://www.corollatsport.net/CorollaTSport...charger.html#28

I might have some better pics somewhere else.

no need to take off induction. just the inlet pipe from the trottle body to the sc!

take off the front of the sc which is simply 3-6 bolts and it comes off and it will be right in front of you. when u removed the dipstip its best to change the gasket when u put it back

GUys has anyone got the part number for the oil?? need it desperately!

Failing that do you guys know whether i can us the oil for any rotrex sc??

thanks shaun

supercharger oil type- klubersynth GH6-80 of kluber lubrication.(www.kluber.com)

Cheer Nick

is this oil specifically for my sc?

hi shaun, its from the ts compressor supplement that came with the car so it must be specific to our s/c,did toyota not have any?

no need to take off induction. just the inlet pipe from the trottle body to the sc!

take off the front of the sc which is simply 3-6 bolts and it comes off and it will be right in front of you. when u removed the dipstip its best to change the gasket when u put it back

thanks shaun

supercharger oil type- klubersynth GH6-80 of kluber lubrication.(www.kluber.com)

Cheer Nick

hi shaun, its from the ts compressor supplement that came with the car so it must be specific to our s/c,did toyota not have any?

did you get a supplement with the car? i never got nothing and i bort mine from the dealer!

nope dealer doesnt have them.. and they cant seem to locate any without the part numner.. useless!

as long as your sure??!

thanks shaun

Cheer Nick

did you get a supplement with the car? i never got nothing and i bort mine from the dealer!

nope dealer doesnt have them.. and they cant seem to locate any without the part numner.. useless!

as long as your sure??!

shaun i'm 110% about the oil,and the kluber web page won't show it either may have to mail TTE :(

thanks shaun

Cheer Nick

as long as your sure??!

shaun i'm 110% about the oil,and the kluber web page won't show it either may have to mail TTE :(

ye i cant find any info on the website about the oil and it applicantions

Hi there, this is curlp8's wife here. He is working night shift tonight and asked me post on his behalf.

After reading this thread he checked his compressor oil. Just a wee drop on the dip stick. Not dry yet. We went to our local toyota dealership and asked to order more oil. The chaps there were really nice and told us they would let us know when it was in. Later on this afternoon they called, whoever they were ordering it from got really short with them and pratically refused the order the oil. Claiming that it should not need topped up. The men in our local garage then called us back in to give us a print out of stuff they had been sent, showing how to check, and change the compressor oil. On this it states that you should not fill to any more than half way up the dipstick.

Sorry for the ramble but he just wanted to let you know don't over fill.

I'm sure curlyp8 will keep you up to date on how we get on...

OK, as promised

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

As for the part no. for the oil, they tried to get the part no. but an e-mail needs to sent in order to get quantities and price, so I would need to actualy order the oil for them to get it, if that makes sense.

In trying to print off just the info for the comp oil pics, the entire aditional compressor repair manual come off the printer,

IMG-2.jpg

IMG_0001-1-1.jpg

So if you require any info on any of the above removal and re fitting I have it ALL 90 PAGES :P

The oil your looking for is super hard for even mrT to get. If peoples local Toyota are stuggling.Tell them to check the Tech reports in TOTTS ! :lol: :lol: Its all listed there,thats where the above pictures have been taken from. Im off this week or i would have got the info for you guys.

The oil your looking for is super hard for even mrT to get. If peoples local Toyota are stuggling.Tell them to check the Tech reports in TOTTS ! :lol: :lol: Its all listed there,thats where the above pictures have been taken from. Im off this week or i would have got the info for you guys.

toyota wont stock the oil!

call kluber england and speak to Sandy! thats where i ordered mine from yesterday!

Hey there, Toyota garage supplied me with the same print out but under stage 4. CHECK COMPRESSOR OIL LEVEL. there is an addition, with a warning triangle. saying "Note: Middle position is max. oil level. Do not overfill max. position!"

Update.

Local garage called me back today and informed me that Toyota has insisted that for a correct oil level reading to be taken the compressor must be removed from the car and placed on a level surface...What a load of crap...!!! I then asked why the hell we were given a printed out insturuction sheet from toyota informing on how to check and fill compressor oil, and no where on this documentation does it state that the compressor must be removed. This left the guy kinda stumped. He then called me back after passing on my thoughts on this matter to toyota and has now told me that the oil has been ordered and I have to take in a small container and they will give me some of this oil free of charge...

hi all, looks like the compressor supercharger oil needs to be checked every service to be on the safe side but i can't find a service schedule in the compressor supplement so its never been checked! i think i have started a mad rush for GH6-80 OIL but as long as were all sorted it will save us a lot of money in the long run.

hi all, looks like the compressor supercharger oil needs to be checked every service to be on the safe side but i can't find a service schedule in the compressor supplement so its never been checked! i think i have started a mad rush for GH6-80 OIL but as long as were all sorted it will save us a lot of money in the long run.

The buddy i spoke today said the main toyota bit that they deal with has been inundated with calls about this oil today....

The buddy i spoke today said the main toyota bit that they deal with has been inundated with calls about this oil today....

well mate, i have just got a e mail back from tte saying the oil is a lifetime fill from the factory and will not need a top up wtf how come mine was bone dry?

well mate, i have just got a e mail back from tte saying the oil is a lifetime fill from the factory and will not need a top up wtf how come mine was bone dry?

mate, if it was a lifetime fill, there wouldn't be a dipstick to measure how much you've got left, it would be a sealed unit! sometimes i think these companies just make ***** up on the spot to fob ya off lol...

mate, if it was a lifetime fill, there wouldn't be a dipstick to measure how much you've got left, it would be a sealed unit! sometimes i think these companies just make ***** up on the spot to fob ya off lol...

probarbly spot on there thats tte stance to pass the blame elswhere i have a new charger on and will be checking it every service now,can't be ubikd e mailing them back will get some oil and keep it checked.

probarbly spot on there thats tte stance to pass the blame elswhere i have a new charger on and will be checking it every service now,can't be ubikd e mailing them back will get some oil and keep it checked.

Well had my supercharger changed today by Matt at silverstone performance fearing that it was my supercharger making the whistle BUT it was wasnt. My sc was absolutely fine! However it cost me a fair bit of £££ just to confirm that!! The whistle is just the air thats been drawn in through the throttle body and its still there. We cant figure out whats causing it?!!! Now i have a spare sc.. LOL Great!

Out of interest.... how much are the superchargers?

they retail at toyota £2400 + vat.. we called up today!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links