Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avensis 25 ... Who Made This Grilles?

GregoreToyotaWroclaw

avengril.th.jpg

avengrill.th.jpg

avengrilllll.th.jpg

avenkier.jpg

Hi

I have searched the web for the very same grilles before, to no avail.

I think these pics are from the Geocities Avensis site, but no information is offered with regard to their origin.

I am pretty sure the Japanese modders have built these from a few other grilles, by removing the long louvres from some other grilles and blending them in to the space where the Toyota Badge and short louvres were.

It is a lot of work, so like you, I would rather buy a complete one from a supplier :-)

Regards

I like how they have modded their Avensis. Only the Japanese would do something like that.

I like how they have modded their Avensis. Only the Japanese would do something like that.

... or someone crazy with crazy mind ;)

yeah, they are crazy samurai :)

I will be hunt for a few broken grilles and I will try to do something like that

I will be hunt for a few broken grilles and I will try to do something like that

Good luck, you crazy guy!

I have seen those grilles on japanese auction sites for around 200euro plus postage .

I'm just going to paint my grille black or buy a black one i think it looks as good as the chrome effect.

heres a site to wet your appetite

http://www.geocities.jp/avensis_style/off-2009-01.html

I have seen those grilles on japanese auction sites for around 200euro plus postage .

I'm just going to paint my grille black or buy a black one i think it looks as good as the chrome effect.

What's the deal with covering their eyes?

It's not like they are doing illegal hight time street racing or something!

what you mean with this "illegal covering eyes"? maybe my english is not perfect, I don't understand

what you mean with this "illegal covering eyes"? maybe my english is not perfect, I don't understand

tha japanese like to cover their eyes for privacy and legal reasons

heres a grille i found on yahooauctions

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n61613632

its made by a company called G-Square

dsc00006k.jpg

Photoshop?

for today yes but I got 3 broken grills by house and I will to do something like that

but inside will be black matt with chrom stripes ... so lower bumper gril will be with chrom stripes too like in first upper photo B)

dsc00006k.jpg

Photoshop?

for today yes but I got 3 broken grills by house and I will to do something like that

but inside will be black matt with chrom stripes ... so lower bumper gril will be with chrom stripes too like in first upper photo B)

Sounds cool, how did you get so many grilles so quick?

I like the idea of the chrome on the bottom grille, but i'd just go with black on the top grille thats what i want.

I have led lights under the fog lights but want to change them for longer ones and more white.

take some pictures and let me know how easy/hard it is to remove the grille.

dsc00006k.jpg

Photoshop?

I like the idea of the chrome on the bottom grille, but i'd just go with black on the top grille thats what i want.

I have led lights under the fog lights but want to change them for longer ones and more white.

take some pictures and let me know how easy/hard it is to remove the grille.

Hi Strata

There is a download available on one of the topics showing how to remove the grille. "Avensis 2002 T0 2007 Manual" is the topic name.

You have to remove the fixings along the top of the bumper assembly (behind the grille), gently pull the whole assembly forward and remove a phillips screw at either top corner at the back of the grille, ease the fixing tabs free, all around the inside of the grille and it comes out - just like that!

The download is full of information and will give a much better removal instruction, than me.

Good luck.

I work in Toyota Service as a Service Consultant, here is no problem with broken parts ;)

I was only waitin' for crashes Avensis ;)

• 7 months later...

Hi

After long time I come back

My grill without sign was damaget with small damaget my front bumper.

For now I have 3 grilles for hand made another one but I work in subject "Black Widow front lamps" ;)

Now some pics from work in progress ;)

dsc05518g.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dsc05523j.jpg

dsc05527g.jpg

dsc00077ag.jpg

dsc00076o.jpg

for signals indicator

diadem.jpg

and H7 bulbs in old french yellow style

hidmult.jpg

Hi GregoreToyotaWroclaw.

Nice grill,but EVEN BETTER. In the lower picture of the Polish plate car, am i seeing double fog lights on either side of the car & how was this carried out.

Regards, Beagh.

Hi GregoreToyotaWroclaw.

Nice grill,but EVEN BETTER. In the lower picture of the Polish plate car, am i seeing double fog lights on either side of the car & how was this carried out.

Regards, Beagh.

Beagh, on the polish plate car it's all photoshop . Its what george wants it to look like.I have seen it on a japanese car though

George , with the new "widow " style lights your side/parking lights won't be reflected at all , but i like the effect.

can't wait to see the finished pictures, its very hard to find a grille here as their are no avensis in the scrapyards.

check out my new led lights , i like to call them my daytime running lights. double fogs in second pic

post-77159-127481343411_thumb.jpg

post-77159-127481395129_thumb.jpg

Hi

Today I did dummy side/parking lights

dsc00078ht.jpg

dsc000801j.jpg

My grill without sign on the photo (page 1) was naturly photoshop, in reality was made but I had a little crash, now new gril is under construction, in progress. I have to wait a long time, but it made my dude ;), first I panint my original gril in black.

9BarStrata, nice leds, looks good ;)

my leds are:

http://img185.imageshack.us/i/dsc00002jy.jpg/

http://img338.imageshack.us/i/dsc03911z.jpg/

Keep the pictures coming george, those lights will look great with a black grille

Keep the pictures coming george, those lights will look great with a black grille

just like that

p1030797.jpg

I think about this but first I wanna to see all on the car