Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Only For The Intellyjunt Out There

GIDDLEPIN

So how can I get facebook on my PC again? :wacko:

When I try to log in I get this

Facebook1.jpg

If I click "Restart Firefox" I get this

Facebook2.jpg

It works ok on my laptop so I'm assuming it is something on the pc?

Ideas anyone?

I had this at work recently... reinstalled Firefox and was good to go :thumbsup:

Well I tried it and it still does the same so I opened it up in Explorer and after a few seconds it shuts that down and goes to error reporting so it looks like something is corrupted somewhere on my PC :(

Get google chrome?

Had google chrome for a while so I dug it out of the dusty archives and it seems to be the only thing that farcebook works in :rolleyes:

Well I tried it and it still does the same so I opened it up in Explorer and after a few seconds it shuts that down and goes to error reporting so it looks like something is corrupted somewhere on my PC :(

If it's any help, I think there is a bug on the latest version of Firefox (I'm using version 3.5.3).

I've had similar problems, but I've found that if you wait for 2 minutes after closing it, then restart it, it seems to work again.

If it's any help, I think there is a bug on the latest version of Firefox (I'm using version 3.5.3).

I've had similar problems, but I've found that if you wait for 2 minutes after closing it, then restart it, it seems to work again.

Run a program called ccleaner.... run this on the web page cookies etc and also on the registry cleaner... may take a while if you have not done this before.....

I have the newer version of FF and mine seems fine....Due you use firbug as well, as this will track the error....

Run a program called ccleaner.... run this on the web page cookies etc and also on the registry cleaner... may take a while if you have not done this before.....

I have the newer version of FF and mine seems fine....Due you use firbug as well, as this will track the error....

Use Ccleaner all the time ;)