Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cynos Owner

iceCynos

Hi all!

Came across this site a few weeks ago.

Im a Cynos owner and owner it for a couple of years and need help modifing it. so far i've done the ICE, Twin 12" Pioneer Subs, 1000watt Amp, Alpine in front and back, should be doin a custom boot build soon. Also gettin a Custom Exhaust from Powerflow this month (Center pipes, Decat, Back Box not the down pipes).

Need help with the intake (tryed fitting a custom one using the K&N universal but didn't know what to do with the sensor so left it). Also want some alloys Don't know which ones to get because i dont know the offsets. ps does anyone know whether other manufactures will fit, i know Ford are 4 stud but not sure if will fit.

Welcome to TOC

where abouts are you?

there are a few 2nd gen guys here who've fitted intakes i think so they should beable to help there...

as for alloys 4X100 and we have a +40 offset.

your Cynos sounds good - any pics??

J

Welcome to the site mate :thumbsup:

Depending where you are Green do a specific fit induction kit that bolts straight on once you've removed the existing airbox. It has the hole for the air temp sensor already there :thumbsup:

Depending where you are Green do a specific fit induction kit that bolts straight on once you've removed the existing airbox. It has the hole for the air temp sensor already there :thumbsup:

Daz what size are your 'loys?

Thanks for the welcome

Sorry i dont have any pics at the moment, need to get a digital camera soon.

Cheers for the offsets Jamesb4uk.

By the way im from London

As for the Green Induction Kit, is it the universal one or the one for the Paseo?

Has anyone Modified the Body of there Cynos 1st Gen in the UK. I've thought about a custom bodykit (front Bumper taken form another car like the Saxo Delta bodykit and Modified to fit). I've thought about the Xracing Kit but not sure on the prices.

If any of you guys have any ideas or have done anything please let me know

Cheers

As for the Green Induction Kit, is it the universal one or the one for the Paseo?

Has anyone Modified the Body of there Cynos 1st Gen in the UK. I've thought about a custom bodykit (front Bumper taken form another car like the Saxo Delta bodykit and Modified to fit).  I've thought about the Xracing Kit but not sure on the prices.

The green induction kit is an actual paseo one.

Please dont get a delta kit. They look really tacky - imo...

And Saxos are smaller than the paseo - if ur gonna do something like that go for a Celica kit

celica404f.jpg

Another South east Cynos - nice one :thumbsup:

wouldnt happen to be red would it? its just ive seen one on the M25

Andrew (Toyotasera.co.uk) is the UK reseller for Xracing & will beable to help on prices

from memory it was about 500 quid shipped.

J

Daz what size are your 'loys?

15" mate, was gonna go for 17's but with a deeper tyre profile you get a better ride quality. Just my opinion mind :thumbsup:

Ice- the way you asked whether the kit was for a paseo made it seem to me like I needed to tell you that all parts that work for the 'seo work for the cynos also. Green and Weapon-R make intakes. I have the weapon R and 97Paseo has the Green kit, and we both like ours, granted the w-R is a little harder to come by in the UK.

BTW, Welcome to the TOC

1st gen paseo parts work fine on the Cynos - Body kits & mechanical - most mechanical 2nd gen parts will work aswell. but the 2nd gen body kits wont swap over to the 1st.

J