Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Coilovers Arrrrgghh!

corolla02

Sorry to be a pain guys but can anyone catergorically state that there is no difference between the T-sport and T2 suspension pre-facelift fitting wise (apart from the T-sport having shorter springs as standard as I really wanna get some of the BC racing coilovers but it looks like they don't even know if they will fit. PLEASE HELP!!!

Check for the chasis code.?? iv got BC racing on a prefacelift T sport if thats any help.

The chassis code I have is ZZE121R any ideas??

I emailed BC a while back and they said :

Hi,

Yes you need the C-02 kit. We can offer 6/5kg.mm or 5/4kg.mm spring rates.

Regards,

BC Racing UK - Street&Circuit

Extreme traction and response

Tel: +44 (0)1274 683633

Fax: +44 (0)1274 683636

Unit 4D

Wharfedale Road

Euroway Industrial Estate

Bradford

BD4 6SG

UK

That was for my 2002 PFL T Sport

BC TYPE RA

Mick

• 1 month later...

I recently bought those BC type RA Coilovers for my '02 TS, well still waiting for them to arrive.

It would be great if someone can help me anyhow, send me some information, do I need to change other parts or not, some pictures of that set and the installation because I am planning to install them on my own.

Tnx guys :)

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I finally got my BCs :)

Does anyone know what is the maximum safe drop or especially safe height for TSs so there is enough tread left on strut?

Sorry to be a pain guys but can anyone catergorically state that there is no difference between the T-sport and T2 suspension pre-facelift fitting wise (apart from the T-sport having shorter springs as standard as I really wanna get some of the BC racing coilovers but it looks like they don't even know if they will fit. PLEASE HELP!!!

i thought the pfl ts had a standard ride height, and the 15mm lower spring was only on the fl model

Hi guys, I finally got my BCs :)

Does anyone know what is the maximum safe drop or especially safe height for TSs so there is enough tread left on strut?

id say around 50mm .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links