Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Im Really Good At Parking!

Panzerbjorn

'They' have given me a notice which says 'Parking Fine'.

:lol:

I parked in a pay and display outside the pub i work in, went out at 6 to get a ticket (coz then its 50p for the night instead of for 2 hours) anyway, got to the car and realised i left my keys in the pub and i couldnt be bothered to go bak in, get the keys, come out again and also in all the months i and my mates have parked there, non of us have seen a traffic warden. Anyway, got back to the car after the shift and had a fixed penalty.

So with any luck they will let me off, seeing as i have a valid ticket, ill tell em it must have fallen on the floor or something...

Sigh this is the price i have to pay for being lazy!

Panzer

If you're anything like me you'll probably be madder at yourself for being so stupid. I guess most of us have been there.

I used to stick up for "them" until I had a run in with one! The warden gave me nothing but abuse and wasn't even willing to hear me out, drunk on the power I guess. After that I think they are all W :censor: :censor: kers. :ffs:

So with any luck they will let me off, seeing as i have a valid ticket, ill tell em it must have fallen on the floor or something...

You should be OK, but it's a pain :(

REminds me of what happened to me!!!

when I was swapping the engiens in my old red supra I bought an old mk1 polo to run around in..

I parked in town (henley) and bought a ticket.. then moved the car to another place (around the corner) and left my ticket there.. came back to see a parking ticket..........

I had moved out of an area controlled by south oxfordshire district councill to an area controlled by oxford distict council!! :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

I tried to apeal as there was nothing saying this.. but they declined....

Henleys Mad! just thought id say, oh an expensive! we went to that Angel on the bridge pub, man £20 rounds for 4 people! **** off!

oh an unlucky with ya parkin tickets chaps!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links