Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The X-factor

balli hi

Anyone else on here actually confess to liking this program , i must confess that i do , but only up to a point , i think the audition stages are brilliant for entertainment value , when you see some of the nutballs that turn up claiming that they can sing and stating who they sound like, but as soon as they open their mouths everyone falls about laughing , its so clear to everone but themselves that they clearly can't , then there's the other end of the spectrum , where the singer is absolutely breathtakingly good , brilliant in fact , and when you hear some of their stories on why they have entered , you can't help but be moved and feel for them , this year there's added interest locally , with a young single mum from nearby Dagenham , who just so happens to be very very good , not sure if she's good enough to actually win it , but you never know.......

Cannot say that the programme is a favorite of mine.

I have heard that our very own Em.....(Demonic Angel) may well be up for audition in the next seasons show..............When she has perfected playing her guitar :) ;)