Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does Avensis Have Estate Version?

frank.lui

My Avensis 02 is too old. I am looking for an estate version. Confused by TOYOTA website so turn to help fro here. Anyone give a tip? Thanks a lot.

My Avensis 02 is too old. I am looking for an estate version. Confused by TOYOTA website so turn to help fro here. Anyone give a tip? Thanks a lot.

Hi Frank

Yes, there is an estate version of the Avensis, called the wagon.

Have a look in the Autotrader website, there are tons for sale in there.

Happy hunting!

Hi Frank

Tourer

Hi Frank

Tourer

Hi Heidfirst

You are correct, it is the tourer - don't know what I was thinking about ;-)

I have a 2005 D4D Estate and it is a very comfortable car. Does around 38-40 mpg around the town and 53-55 mpg at a steady 70-80 mph. It is just coming up to the 100,000 service and no disasters to report to date. Hope this helps :rolleyes:

Hi Frank

Tourer

Hi Heidfirst

I was looking through my owners handbook last night and then I realised what I was thinking about...

The estate is shown as a Wagon, not a Tourer, although Tourer is a nicer sounding description.

Regards

"Wagon" is the description used in all the parts catalogue too, something that has amused my tiny mind for years, along with all the other "Americanisms" they use as well such as "Hood" and "Fender"

Kingo :thumbsup: